KKK leader murdered by own family

a certain Pulp Fiction moment comes to mind…

Bummer. :smirk:

Call me crazy, but a part of me thinks that maybe wifey and son are also crazy white power people? Birds of a feather…

4 Likes

From the newspaper article…

“Everybody is talking about the Klan thing, but they are living in the past,” Russell said, “Frank was trying to improve the Klan and make it a force for good.”

I think we need a better definition of “good” here. Don’t all Klan members think they are doing “good”?

18 Likes

He don’t cotton to those non-traditionalist KKK folks.

3 Likes

Pfft. “Self-proclaimed”? No wonder his wizard powers couldn’t save him.

“Traditionalist”? Is this a KKK splinter group? I wonder what the other “knights” were doing that he found unacceptable.

Well, we don’t have a motive yet. Maybe they killed him because he wasn’t “white enough.”

3 Likes

If you are going to drive the General Lee, you better weld the doors close and climb in and out of the windows.

Also - the General Grant

28 Likes

I know, it sounds to me almost like charging someone with “doing a crime, and then trying to get away with it.” I suppose the point is that it would have been illegal even if the guy had died of natural causes and they’d dumped the corpse in the river… but from a reporting standpoint, it seems kinda stupid next to “and by the way they shot this guy in his sleep.”

Now that there is thinkin’!

Maybe the law is more for pegging the accomplice.

“Look, I just buried a body in the woods. What, you can’t help a buddy bury a body any more? I thought this was America?”

3 Likes

35 Likes

I’d go General Sherman, but then I like the idea that my g’g’grandfather was on the March to the Sea with an Indiana infantry regiment.

5 Likes

I don’t know… I’m willing to spread sh*t on my garden, but a klansman is where I draw the line.

24 Likes

:smiley: You just called to mind a snippet of my favorite South Park episode.

1 Like

22 Likes

Just another example of the white-on-white crime these people need to deal with in their own communities before demanding more handouts from the government.

33 Likes

Just think, you could make a great scarecrow out of his robes and that cross he was planning to burn.

4 Likes

A lot to be said for using a Zoroastrian dachma. No reason why the vultures should starve…

4 Likes

Let’s just say they wanted to avoid any -imperial- entanglements.

Also…
My Ancona don’t want none, unless you’ve got buns, hon.

2 Likes

WHEN are we going to ADDRESS the VERY REAL ISSUE of WHITE on WHITE CRIME in THIS COUNTRY?>?!?>@>!@#!@#MAGA&*!!>?@?!eleventyone

9 Likes