Knucklehead at Dodger Stadium gets tackled into the stands by ball girl

Originally published at: Knucklehead at Dodger Stadium gets tackled into the stands by ball girl | Boing Boing

4 Likes

I like the big cheer when she knocks this attention-seeking dickhead over. I don’t want to know his name, but if she’s willing her name deserves to be known.

22 Likes

She is called “Ballgirl”! Say her name with pride! image

12 Likes

Security backs off from her.

12 Likes

It seems like the interloper was planning to jump over the wall anyway, but I fully support Ball Girl’s bravery in getting enough of him to make the jump awkward, and hopefully painful.

Demerits to the Security guys who didn’t immediately high five her enthusiastically.

8 Likes

I always wonder: do they know they will have to spend the night in jail and then appear in court, usually pay a fine of about $1000, and likely be banned from the stadium for life?

Seriously, is it really worth it for 15 seconds of minor fame?

Oh beer, how can I stay mad at you.

9 Likes

Was security really trying though? That was a nice jog that they had going. Must be the doughnuts weighing them down

3 Likes

Then there’s this. (Thank you, @anon33932455)

11 Likes

Same thing happened the other night in Cincinnati… only the asshole got taken down by own his mom!!!

9 Likes

Give that woman a massive raise!

8 Likes

A beautiful job of leading the bull by the nose-ring.

4 Likes

They probably want to keep their jobs. She could be in major trouble for assaulting someone. Especially if he hurt himself. Leave the security to the people hired to do it.

More likely to get fired for putting her employer at a major risk of being sued.

Sometimes the security team never catches the scofflaw:

5 Likes

Now I don’t know for sure, but if the amount that the minor league players get paid is any guide, most likely she’s getting paid near zero for that job.

2 Likes

It’s about time that changed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.