"Let me try to catch this foul ball with my nachos and beer tray"

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/07/25/let-me-try-to-catch-this-fou.html

2 Likes

I almost looked like she was defending herself. Almost.

10 Likes

The look of frustration/what the heck happened after she deflects the ball with the tray is wonderful.

6 Likes

Looks like her neighbors took more of the “damage” than she did.

6 Likes

Collateral damage. Probably only had to endure another couple of hours of processed cheese and watery beer spray until they could make it to a car wash for a good hosing down.

3 Likes

I love how the woman to her right tries to get as far away as possible well in advance, infinitely more aware of the outcome than the nacho-bearer, followed by a look of utter disgust at the abject stupidity that just rained stadium junk food all over her.

14 Likes

Won’t someone think of the jalapenos?!

7 Likes

Maybe it wasn’t her first beer and nachos of the day.

6 Likes

This made my day a little brighter.

2 Likes

Except she looks a bit sad when she looks back at her tray and there’s no baseball. :disappointed:

3 Likes

On the other end of the foul-ball/food-tray spectrum…

5 Likes

Remind me not to sit next to you at a baseball game.

2 Likes

On the plus side it looks like the ball deflected to land right at her feet, small payment for her suffering I suppose. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think I’m okay with that.

4 Likes

There wasn’t time to say “Hold my nachos and beer and watch this!”

9 Likes

FTFY

(This is America after all, land of a minimum 9 word post)

4 Likes

“And this here is my Paul Goldschmidt foul ball from AT&T Park.”

“Why does it smell like Velveeta and failure?”

5 Likes

On the third axis of long-ball, baby:

4 Likes

She maybe was just sharing her beer and nachos with everyone.

2 Likes

I will never understand people who bring babies to baseball games. This one survived, but the danger is real. I wouldn’t bring a child under 8 to a game, and I love baseball.

1 Like