"Let me try to catch this foul ball with my nachos and beer tray"

Isn’t Failure one of the flavours Velveeta comes in?

3 Likes

I never did care for cheese balls.

2 Likes

Ouch! That error cost her $127 in ball park concessions.

5 Likes

Reportedly she milked it for freebies for the next eight innings, so don’t shed too many tears.

2 Likes

Well, it depends on where you sit. If you’ve got an upper deck seat in row YY or something, there’s basically no way a foul ball is going to get to you.

1 Like

And he’s a lefty, too! Sign that man!

2 Likes

This is why I’ll never understand people who bring people who bring babies to opaque sections of the Mexican border wall. The danger is real, and I love flying packages of cocaine.

1 Like

Keep that yayo away from the kids, mang!

1 Like

There are other dangers that high up in the seating.

1 Like

Oh for cryin’ out. . .look, I love baseball too, but bringing a kid to a baseball game is about instilling a love of the game in them. The risk of getting hit by a ball is there (albeit small), and is thus part of loving the game of baseball.

1 Like

Hmm, let’s see.

Rough odds of a foul ball getting that close to your kid seem to be around 1/1000, and baseball doesn’t even make this list of fatality odds. Though admittedly it does appear to be about on par with accidental drowning.

My takeaway from this is yeah, it’s a risk, but if you teach your kid to swim you can probably teach them to watch the ball too!

1 Like

Can we someone add white lines to that, “for a cool 3D effect”?

A six-month old baby isn’t going to have “a love of the game” instilled in them.

1 Like

Have you ever tried to teach a six-month old something? How did it go?

And they don’t have to die for them to be in danger. Some of those balls ricochet around.

1 Like

Six months might be young, but under eight years? That’s a little extreme. I certainly loved ball games when I was under 8

1 Like

Pretty funny, but that tray may well have spared her from a broken face. Man, those foul balls travel FAST

You might be surprised, I have memories going back to when I was still in diapers.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.