Kyle Rittenhouse complains it's "extremely difficult to go outside without fear of being harassed"

Originally published at: Kyle Rittenhouse complains it's "extremely difficult to go outside without fear of being harassed" | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Constantly lying that your murders were in self-defence must be a touch draining.

73 Likes

Aww Pity GIF by MOODMAN

I hope that fascist gets harassed every time he shows his face in public for the rest of his life.

50 Likes

34 Likes

“Well, well, well: if it isn’t the consequences of my own actions.”

59 Likes

Less difficult than being shot to death, from what I’ve heard.

58 Likes

40 Likes

Sad Democratic Party GIF by The Democrats

39 Likes

Funny how the only person at that protest who felt he needed to resort to deadly violence in defense of his own life just happened to be carrying a weapon of war.

45 Likes

I hope the murderous piece of shit can never show his face in public without experiencing derision, ridicule, and harassment. If he lives to be 80, children should egg his house and spraypaint his car with the evidence of his crimes.

30 Likes

Just brandish a gun whenever you go outside the house. No one will even look at you.

8 Likes

“No one should have to continue to defend the fact that they acted in self-defense.” No one should have had their mommy drive them across state lines with a gun designed for no other purpose than killing people, and then murdered people under the obvious lie of “self defense”. He went hunting, and he bagged his limit, and now he’s squealing about not getting away with it enough for his taste.

46 Likes

This. All of this. I live in Kenosha. The courthouse steps in the picture in this article? Yeah, that’s where I had my name change hearing last year. It’s an interesting feeling being a rather obvious trans person walking into that courthouse, up to a security point operated by several cops with full gear, and subject to search. (“I have an insulin pump,” before I stepped anywhere near the metal detector.) I didn’t trust them much before 2020 and I sure as hell don’t trust now.

Well, since you did not act in self-defense, you don’t have to continue to defend it. Congrats, shitbag, you got away with it. Stay the hell out of Kenosha.

45 Likes

Perhaps Rittenhouse and OJ Simpson can get together and commiserate about the terrible burden of getting away with a double murder.

29 Likes

sad the flintstones GIF

21 Likes

If the neighborhood is “hostile” to his past actions, perhaps it is time for him to move to a much “redder” part of the country where these behaviors are condoned. (I am not speaking for these communities, as he and his included infamy not be welcome there either.)

Perhaps these communities may be more accommodating:

8 Likes

You killed for clout and now you don’t like your celebrity?

31 Likes

poor kyle. the thrill of busting some caps into unarmed protestors has worn off. his supporters are likely slipping back into the cracks that they oozed from. and now he is all alone, and has to live with the consequences of what he did. poor, poor lad. but there is a bright spot for you – everyone knows your name and everyone knows what you did. hope that keeps you warm at night, young asshole.

17 Likes

Good! When you choose to take a life – and there is no doubt that the many choices you made on and leading up to that day were volitional – there should be consequences. Many people out there feel guilty and remorse. It’s fortunate that in your case we have a society that is working in absence of your conscience.

17 Likes

Great. Maybe go and tell your friends who go around harrasing people who haven’t killed anyone.

17 Likes