Kyle Rittenhouse complains it's "extremely difficult to go outside without fear of being harassed"

He doesn’t say that he’s actually being harassed or assaulted, just that he fears it.

harrison-ford-who-gives-a-shit

25 Likes

I know he was hoping to be the subject of a party anthem, but at least young Horst has a life he can go on with. The same can’t be said of the two people he murdered.

16 Likes

Gee, that’s too bad, cupcake. You should have thought of that before you gunned down people in cold blood.

#NeverVoteRepublican #TaxTheRich #TaxTheChurch - same source of oppression

16 Likes

Fuck off, murderous asshole.

20 Likes

Hey, Rittenhouse. You know who else is having a hard time moving on with their life?

25 Likes

Hunh – the way they talk, you’d think guns would fix all that, but I guess not.

11 Likes

Um, how about not going around summary execute strangers in the name of “self-defense”?

Fuck this guy. He should rot in jail without parole rather than roaming free like cockroach.

14 Likes

They’re just not using enough Gun. If it’s not working use more of it.

/s

8 Likes

Reminds me of an article I read yesterday about someone’s parents complaining about their son having to adhere to their bail conditions…. Let me see if I can find it:

19 Likes

Bell’s mother said it’s alarming to have police knocking on the door at 4 a.m. and shining flashlights in the home. She said as productive citizens living in Tuxedo, the police presence is causing tremendous suspicion and fear among her neighbours.

“We have always worked to have an upstanding reputation, and we are devastated and humiliated to have police repeatedly coming to our home,” said Bell’s mother’s affidavit.

Perhaps they should have thought about that before they allowed their son to turn their home into an illegal gun factory.

11 Likes

Killer Kid Kyle, the little gunner boy, ba rumpa ba ba
rapidfire

1 Like

Well boo-fucking-hoo for you Kyle. Please don’t have one of those “accidental discharge” episodes while you’re fondling your penis substitutes.

I hope his mother is also named in the lawsuit.

7 Likes

:thinking:

7 Likes

BS 4

Fuck you, murderer.

14 Likes

Poor baby. Cry harder.

11 Likes

Best thing I’d read all week. I had to share it too. :smile: The judge’s replies are terrific.

11 Likes

Don’t forget:

• Sanford, FL (Rep. Cory Mills) this was the city where Zimmerman murdered Trayvon Martin
6 Likes

Chances that this little shit-stain’s parents have uttered the phrase “throw the book at them” sometime in the past: very yes

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.