Large fish photographed in Loch Ness

6 Likes

On a side note…how in the hell does a catfish get that freakin’ big? What does something like that eat and how much of it?

1 Like

They get huge because they live like forever. They can get up to 80 years old and eat everything from smaller fish to water fowl and small mammals.

4 Likes

Now that is a big ass fish.

2 Likes

That applies to every single one of my photos, and I don’t think that’s unusual. If the sole modification I made was to resize an image, I’d do that in Photoshop.

It’s important to distinguish between “Big-Ass Catfish” and “Big Ass-Catfish” - two very different beasts.

1 Like

That’s a point. Yet, could not a “Big Ass-Catfish” also (relative to the Big-Ass Catfish norm) have a big ass? Hm?

Truth. From what I understand they aren’t generally eaten by the local populace, which also helps them grow nice and big.

Watching guys chase these things on fishing shows is insane. They put a 10-15lb. carp on a hook and let it swim around at night.

2 Likes

YES

3 Likes

Best. Explanation. Ever.

1 Like

Katfishamari Damacy!

1 Like

What…this guy…https://creativepool.com/steve-challice/about ?

I think the giant catfish pictures are the fakes. They are photoshopped images of the real Nessie.

1 Like

Since seeing this important documentary years ago, I have assumed (quite reasonably, I think) that the Loch Ness Monster is behind most of the world’s mysterious happenings.

Just remember, if you hear squeaky wheels in the dead of night, it’s only Ol’ Nessie getting up to his (her, their) hi-jinks again.

1 Like

Do fish even have asses? I mean they have assholes (anal vents). Does the definition of “ass” imply cheeks?

THESE ARE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS IN THESE TIMES!

3 Likes

smoked sturgeon is delicious.

3 Likes

That is one of the worst Photoshop jobs I’ve seen in quite a while. It didn’t even look like there was any interaction with the water - did this fish forget to turn /noclip off?

5 Likes

Instead of a Sturgeon I was thinking it could be a Salmond.

5 Likes

Only because we need benign/beneficial distractions now more than ever. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like