πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

19 Likes

3 Likes

Harry Tuttle, unlicensed Fact Checker.

HarryTuttle

14 Likes

Holy excrement!
From the article:

Maddock first floated the idea of licensing fact checkers in a tweet that also called for the burning of all Dominion voting machines β€œso we don’t use them in future elections.”

Just…what!!!

13 Likes

Fact checkers found to be in violation of the registry requirements could be fined $1,000 per day of violation.

GOP legislators should be required to post a bond, and be fined for every violation.

10 Likes

It made it onto the main page:

13 Likes
13 Likes

Fox News bitchin’ and moaning about cancel culture in 5… 4… 3… 2…

11 Likes

20 Likes

Can’t have voter fraud if there’s no voters, amirite?

11 Likes

The Heritage Foundation is probably hogging all the credit. I’m sure that they had help from the State Policy Network and ALEC.

17 Likes

On Thursday, host Stephen Colbert asked the actor to explain why he is calling his social media spar with Cruz β€œnot a feud.”

β€œFeud implies equal ground,” Rogen explained. β€œIf someone’s trying to murder someone with a baseball bat and someone is yelling that person to stop, is that a feud between the baseball bat-wielder and the person yelling at the baseball bat-wielder? I don’t know if that’s a feud.”

Rogen added, β€œI think feud implies two people hitting each other with baseball bats. I’m, like, Ted Cruz is a fascist. He denies the reality of the election. His words cause people to die, and I’m making jokes about it. Is that a feud? I don’t know. To me, it doesn’t seem like a feud. To me, it seems like I’m pointing out the fact that he is a terrible man whose words have resulted in death.”

19 Likes

Can You Hear That Noise? It’s the Sweet Song of the Walls Closing In on Rep. Matt Gaetz

14 Likes

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Continues to Love Up on Law-Breaking Whites, Plans to Pardon All Residents Who Violated COVID Health Mandates

6 Likes

Sadly, that’s incorrect.

Don’t get me wrong; the (alleged) murder is definitely the bigger crime in this story, but casting a vote for Trump in his wife’s name is just adding insult to injury.

11 Likes
13 Likes

Well at least the olds didn’t use minions in this meme so I guess they’re improving shrugs

20 Likes

Ben Garrison is damn amazing. It’s like someone took a parody of a conservative political cartoonist, cranked it up well past the point of believability twice, and made it real. His drawings of Trump for instance still seem like they couldn’t have been meant seriously.

That said, it feels like Donald or his nephews should have personally fought someone who is basically Trump at some point in DuckTales. They now have a villain who was supposed to be called Mark Zuckerbird except for very disappointing legal reasons.

6 Likes

FTFY.

6 Likes

To be clear, I didn’t mean amazing as in good. I meant amazing in the very literal sense of β€œevery time I see something from him it causes astonishment, great wonder, and surprise.” Ben Garrison should not be possible.

9 Likes