๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

I dont even know what to think about that; I know counter-protestors wonโ€™t โ€œstay homeโ€ if the PB assholes show upโ€ฆ

11 Likes

I try and get down there for most major events but Iโ€™m sitting this one out.

12 Likes

This one is predicated on violence. Itโ€™s the only reason they are coming. Avoid if possible.

13 Likes

At least one raging pro-violence asshole may not be out there:

"The suit was filed in D.C. Superior Court, naming Proud Boys International LLC, Chairman Enrique Tarrio and numerous John Doe members who participated in the banner burning. The suit claims Tarrio has said outright on social media that he burned the banner and โ€œIโ€™ll [expletive] do it again.โ€

After arriving in the area Monday afternoon, Tarrio was arrested on charges of destroying property."

Loser.

20 Likes

1YRh

18 Likes

This is the Strengthening Transparency in Regulatory Science rule. It says that before the EPA can use a study in its regulatory process, the authors must publish their raw data. Andrew Wheeler claims that this will result in a public better informed about the science behind EPA rule making. Critics charge that since much of the raw data in question consists of medical records, the EPA will be unable to do its job and special interests will run the show behind the scenes.

13 Likes

Thatโ€™s not how that works, Candace.

12 Likes

These lines, though:

Jason Whitlockโ€™s Sunken Place roommate

Stacey Dashโ€™s understudy

Ben Carsonโ€™s Seeing Eye dog

:rofl:

12 Likes

Because he was charged with a misdemeanor, the expectation was Tarrio would be released as early as Monday evening.

However, according to D.C. police, Tarrio was carrying two โ€œhigh capacity firearm magazinesโ€ at the time of his arrest.

The Proud Boys source told Herridge โ€œa charging decision is pendingโ€ on the possession of the high-capacity magazines, which is a felony in D.C.

It looks like he knows he canโ€™t bring guns to DC, but forgot to de-accessorize.

16 Likes

โ€˜Burn DC to the Groundโ€™: Parler Users React to Arrest of Proud Boys Leader (newsweek.com)

โ€œBe sure to wear your guns for all to see when you are in DC,โ€ wrote Neil on Parler.

โ€œTime to burn down dc police precinct,โ€ posted Parler user JuarezTX. โ€œF*ck those treasonous pig bastards.โ€

Sounds like a nice, peaceful protest, eh?

20 Likes

I guess this will have to stand as the definitive answer. Internet memes notwithstanding, Trump is, in fact, the worldโ€™s biggest asshole.

13 Likes
14 Likes

Likely soโ€ฆ

https://www.moneylaundering.co.uk/news/us-president-accused-of-money-laundering-in-scottish-parliament/

16 Likes
16 Likes

Todayโ€™s primary piece of Trompian fuckery?

11 Likes

No tag yet. I guess itโ€™s vague enough even if itโ€™s not true.

5 Likes
10 Likes

Speaking of funny business in Georgia

16 Likes

Smells like this grifting operation:

Give a little get a lot.

8 Likes

Butโ€ฆ butโ€ฆ ANTIFA and BML!!!111!!!1! /s

11 Likes