πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

13 Likes
10 Likes

That’s proof of a criminal and impeachable offense. They should impeach him again immediately- regardless of how much time is left in office for him.

And it must be a state crime- go after him on January 21st.

14 Likes

Yeah, he’s gonna try and pardon himself.

If his plane doesn’t land in Scotland before Biden is sworn in maybe Biden will have it turned around with a new heading straight into the fed holding cell in Alexandria, Va.

Manning’s cell is free now.

14 Likes

Oh, how I hope Scotland has an appropriate β€˜welcoming party’ waiting for him, if he’s foolish enough to go there.

12 Likes

Hamlet Act IV scene 3:
" Do it, England ; For like the hectic in my blood he rages, And thou must cure me: till I know 'tis done, Howe’er my haps, my joys were ne’er begun."
let’s just for this one time change it to β€œDo it Scotland”, I mean we all know what Cladius meant by β€œdo it”.

7 Likes

He would probably have a hard time finding a country that likes him less or whose population is as willing to express that dislike.

Too bad the Scottish government isn’t allowed to handle foreign policy (yet).

10 Likes

Would be great if someone would tr0ll them into thinking that Antifa, as a countermeasure, will all show up wearing sequins and glitter streaks in their hair, or pussy hats or something equally distasteful to the PB ethos, and see if the PBs show up like that…

8 Likes

Them beating themselves up would be fine.

9 Likes

That would indeed be fine. But I think at close quarters, it would be harder to fool people. It’s not easy to dress away the levels of whiny, entitled misogyny these guys exude.
I was guessing the purpose of the β€œdisguise” was so they could cause all sorts of trouble and get it blamed on Antifa and BLM counter-demonstrators.
In reality, probably an β€œall of the above” type situation. I’m glad I don’t live in DC anymore. If I did, I would find it impossible to leave these assholes alone.

7 Likes

I think that in this one case it would be a fantastic idea for counter demonstrators just to stay home. A Mall full of trumpers yelling at each other for a day would be just fine. Let them circle jerk all they want.

10 Likes

Ha, especially if only half of them get the memo about the pussy hats :joy: then @RickMycroft’s idea will come true.

10 Likes

With police ready in case they decide to pick fights with random passersby.

10 Likes

Good thing many are working from home these days.

12 Likes
3 Likes

Scotland may not be a trump get away after all…

Travel restrictions and all.

14 Likes

I’m sure he won’t have a problem becoming an illegal immigrant.

8 Likes

I think this is the primary reason antifa started countering the Hate Tourists in Portland. Too many vulnerable people were getting mysterious trauma injuries whenever these shitheads came to town.

10 Likes

Reading a variety of sources, I have a pet theory that Trump and the GOP are trying to gin up violence in DC on the 6th so they can declare Martial Law.

I think ultimately it won’t work out. However, it could get ugly. Hence, the advice to have counter-protesters stay home.

8 Likes
10 Likes