πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

boTh sIDeS! /s

8 Likes

Happy New Year to all, including Trump’s many enemies and those who have fought him and beaten him so badly, he just doesn’t know what to do. Love!

Just wanted to say that some place.

16 Likes

Indeed, here’s to the Tromp beaters, heroes all!

(The dog on the left needs to look more like Tromp. A pythonesque red tie would help.)

10 Likes

Happy 2021. This clown show will be over with in a few weeks

17 Likes
12 Likes

I guess his stylist/PR manager must have finally stepped in and told him.

New improved public picture: wear gigantic [black] gloves! it’s winter! no one will see the troubling mismatch between skin tones! solves everything!

:thinking:

Previously:

9 Likes

Story behind this:

10 Likes

It’s like he’s channeling that infamous photograph from the 1968 Olympics. And that’s so wrong.

4 Likes

It’s like he bought gloves fo the hand size he wants rather than the hands he has. It’s like a floppy catcher’s mitt around his teenies.

5 Likes

Do they make lifts for gloves? Because: reasons.

5 Likes

DonCiv

12 Likes

Maybe they could also introduce a line of strong chins for Don Jr.

5 Likes

Civilization games generally stick to iconic leaders. Maybe not good per se, as some are cruel and ruthless, but all capable mean and women who built nations or presided over golden eras. I would love to see the option of the opposite. Trump fighting against Carlos II and Nero - which player is good enough to overcome the handicaps each character has?

2 Likes

Always scratch the surface. Quite often it’s just a thin coat of fool’s gold.

3 Likes
19 Likes

The only truth Trump spoke in that phone call is that he is, indeed, a schmuck. It has nothing to do with him endorsing Kemp.

14 Likes

Meh. It was right at the top of my list.

13 Likes

It’s ALWAYS the GoP. What brand is that projection bulb? 'cause it seems to burn forever.

Nancy, lets the impeach the mother fucker just for the hell of it shall we?

18 Likes

Oh! I just realized that when they complain about government expenses under Democratic administrations, that makes them overhead projectors.

22 Likes

RimShot

19 Likes