Projectionists

As a public service, so on, so forth…

Share your tales of political players projecting their own fears, lusts, angers, other deadly sins, and the like, onto their opponents.

11 Likes

he said he was “willing to take lives” to counter a “tyrannical government,” according to prosecutors

Texas man who suggested 'mass shooting of poll workers' sentenced to 3-1/2 years | Reuters

7 Likes

… and of course

“This indictment is all about Election Interference!!!”

Trump demands ‘fake’ criminal case over 2020 election interference be moved to ‘unbiased’ West Virginia | The Independent

7 Likes
5 Likes

SEE ALSO: steve bannon, ayn rand, …

9 Likes
3 Likes

All while trying to keep viewers that have a flag of a ripped Trump riding on top of a tank while holding an american flag

4 Likes

MTG is concerned that her opponents “have no policies to run on”

Hat tip to @Shuck and @Hanglyman in the comments

4 Likes
5 Likes

I’m shocked, simply shocked, that all these people who are obsessed with accusing their opponents of pedophilia and human trafficking have such a high percentage of pedophiles and human traffickers in their ranks.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Very interesting topic!

I have worked with projectors alot over the last twenty years on some really interesting jobs, including 3D and texture mapping projection jobs, installing digital systems, none of the old swapping reels of film like the old days, and I just realised I am in the wrong place, aren’t I?

8 Likes
2 Likes

I find it telling that he specifies that it is the Democratic party that irks him so. I suspect this could be made into a campaign ad! “Who do the Russians want you to vote for? Don’t

4 Likes

:astonished: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Holy shit!! How is this guy not under investigation???

9 Likes

IOKIYAR?
(it’s OK if you are Republican)
:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

It’s rare to see Betteridge’s law apply to a question starting in “what”, but there it is: No.

4 Likes

I really don’t see how that helps.

2 Likes

He really is a horrible person, but this might be due to far right libertarian logic than personal preference.

It’s the same kind of fucked-up thinking that gets them into trouble on slavery and age of consent. (Which seems to be a feature rather than a bug.) It probably involves:

• There’s no such thing as a thought crime.
  • An animation isn’t a real person.

Yeah, there are so many flaws in that.

2 Likes