πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

What’s the line about β€œa live boy or a dead girl?” I refuse to give Faux any kudos, but they did at least fire him. If he had harassed women, of course, they would have made every effort to cover it up.

11 Likes

Senate President Karen Fann (R) has said the items are needed to conclude the controversial audit of the election in Maricopa County, which private contractors have been conducting on behalf of the Senate since April.

County officials rejected her claim in a scathing letter.

β€œIt is now August of 2021. The election of November 2020 is over. If you haven’t figured out that the election in Maricopa County was free, fair, and accurate yet, I’m not sure you ever will,” Board of Supervisors Chairman Jack Sellers (R) wrote in a letter to the Senate on Monday.

He added: β€œThe Board has real work to do and little time to entertain this adventure in never-never land. Please finish whatever it is that you are doing and release whatever it is you are going to release.”

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16 Likes

The problem, of course, is that they have nothing to release, nor was that ever the goal. they just need to keep this clown car going through to the midterms so that they can use it as β€œproof” that elections can’t be trusted.

16 Likes

Agreed, though I think they’ll eventually produce a red meat fantasy report detailing widespread election fraud at the hands of Hilary Clinton’s Chinese clone army.

9 Likes

Yeah I definitely get the impression that Cyberninjas ( :roll_eyes:) will release a totally fact-free, poorly sourced, unbacked up by evidence report saying exactly what they wanted to find

7 Likes

Recommending that the only possible way to assure election security is to institute extremely tight security on Democratic, and only Democratic, leaning precincts. It’s the only way to be sure!

11 Likes
7 Likes
11 Likes

Color me shocked.

16 Likes

That sounds harsh. I’m sure that what the Governor meant was that he’s inviting people to point loaded guns at him. As a spirited greeting and show of affection.

14 Likes

To what degree can they be held legally liable if they lie?

3 Likes

My guess is not at all - it would require a system interested in holding them accountable.

6 Likes

Maybe defrauding a gov contracting by falsifying the results and not meeting the terms. Make them testify about the process and results under oath at the very least. Perjury if they lie.

8 Likes
12 Likes

Do people think of Vermont as a progressive place? I thought people thought of it as the Idaho of the east, where the libertarians went to have troubles with bears.

3 Likes

Others have dealt with these scum and know what to do… It’s not easy, but it’s necessary work.

And sometimes, you can’t count on the state to back you up. Sometimes, you got to do the work and then make the state back you up. :woman_shrugging:

12 Likes

Here we go again.

14 Likes

Many of them have nothing to lose – including my neighbors –

Yet they can afford land, automatic weapons and enough ammunition to shoot them day and night? They’re certainly richer than me…

5 Likes

That stance prompted a lawsuit from a conservative law firm, the Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty, demanding the commission remove those voters within 30 days if they didn’t respond to the mailing.

Part of the Koch β€œlibertarian” network.

https://trashpanda-x.github.io/darklantern/#Wisconsin%20Institute%20for%20Law%20and%20Liberty

8 Likes

Yeah, I think the author messed up there. Being seemingly free of consequences is not the same as having nothing to lose. If justice was served they’d discover just how much they had to lose.

Life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness and all that shit would go right out the window if they were policed in †certain† ways…

11 Likes