πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Hun, can you go turn the sprinklers on?

19 Likes

Sure thing.

tenor

18 Likes
9 Likes

Bloody hell. They’re coming for DeKalb and Gwinnett next… all because the white corners of those counties are mad that they’re no longer in control of those counties… Those white whiners can suck it.

14 Likes

Late :heavy_check_mark:
Stage :heavy_check_mark:
GOP GQP :heavy_check_mark:
ASSHATS :heavy_check_mark:
Events :heavy_check_mark:

:point_down:t5:

ETA: typo corrected to reflect the current rebranding of that political party

14 Likes

Story checks out

12 Likes
16 Likes

17 Likes

Worst immigrant ever.

Can we revoke his naturalization?

12 Likes

On second thought…what whackadoodle university gave these assholes doctorates?

12 Likes

11 Likes

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that I couldn’t find a single accurate statement there. (Nor that the whole thing is totally nauseating.)

17 Likes

Do they have a PowerPoint refuting the Declaration of Independence and the preamble to the Constitution too?

Hm. Their β€œOregon Association of Scholars” is semi-bogus. It exists, but after more than four years, they don’t have IRS recognition as a non-profit. Oh, they’re operating off of a Group Exemption Number from the National Association of Scholars.

That’s rare, and sus as hell. (Even Scientology gave up on that.) The site stinks of racist Koch β€œlibertarian”.

11 Likes

Sounds suspiciously like the American College of Pediatricians. Similar MO, looks and sounds official, membership in the dozens, makes stupid rightwing supporting pronouncements all the time. It shouldn’t surprise anyone that they turn to the same playbook over and over. Look at all the Project Veritas clones out there!

14 Likes

It is quite a pretentious name. What do they do about scab thinkers who aren’t part of their association?

4 Likes

Demoncrats and libtards, of course. Not worth even considering such people! (/s)

5 Likes
10 Likes

On the plus side of the ledger, when he did get vaccinated, he did it publicly and urged others to do it too.

13 Likes

9 Likes

The big difference this time? It didn’t happen to women.

11 Likes