πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Horse sense would also imply that horses know ivermectin cures covid and that they take it for that reason.

8 Likes

All I know is that the visual focus of that cartoon is the horses ass.

18 Likes

Garrison always has to make it about himself.

23 Likes

Garrison’s latest cartoon shows Joe Biden, half skeletonized, brandishing a gun loaded with covid shots. β€œWe’ve been patient, but our patience is wearing thin.”

4 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

10 Likes

[citation needed]

Oh, they mean β€œwe’ve been patients” - that makes sense.

6 Likes

β€œWe’ve been patient,” Mr. Biden said in a sharp message to those who refuse to be vaccinated. β€œBut our patience is wearing thin. And your refusal has cost all of us.”

but, asshats have found reason to fear Biden’s reasonable stance.

6 Likes
15 Likes
10 Likes

he will not be de-turd melissa mccarthy GIF by Saturday Night Live

16 Likes

There need to be stiffer penalties for frivolous lawsuits…

11 Likes

Makes for a great madlib!
(Group of assholes) leader says members resolve disputes by (verb-ing) each others’ (body parts)

I’m going to try it out w/Mr.Linkey. (The madlib!)

10 Likes

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

10 Likes

A study in contrasts: Today Presidents Joe Biden, Barack Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton are all marking the 20th anniversary of 9/11 with solemn visits to ground zero and other memorials. Because as flawed as those men could be they still have some baseline sense of humanity and decorum. Jimmy Carter isn’t expected to attend but that’s because he’s a 96-year-old man who has had multiple battles with cancer so I think he can be excused.

The other surviving U.S. President, a man who has repeatedly shared ever-more fantastical lies about personally helping on the front lines at ground zero, is spending the day calling a boxing match alongside his idiot son.

18 Likes

I also prefer that Trump have nothing to do with any 9/11 remembrances since he believes that OBL was no big deal.

He’d somehow turn the remembrance into a Trump rally.

16 Likes

I agree it’s better for him to stay away.

15 Likes

Trump’s absence is addition by subtraction,

Thanks to the others for joining together for the memorial. Jimmy Carter is a national treasure. Take care of yourself Jimmy.

14 Likes

Great retort:

20 Likes

A boxing match that is sus as fuck itself; Evander Holyfield is damn near 60 years old - he has no business getting in anyone’s ring.

That said, it’s good that 45 is not even trying to act β€˜presidential’ today because he’d only end up disrespecting someone.

EXACTLY.

He is incapable of thinking about anyone other than himself.

14 Likes

Just before the recall vote in California, the Hoover Institution released a report claiming that there was a mass exodus of company HQs from California, including Apple.

Stanford really should kick that POS off the campus, or at least stop them from referring to it as β€œStanford’s Hoover Institution”.

14 Likes