๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

He sounds very confident of that, but likeโ€ฆ The national guard and the capitol PD are sort of letting their cute antics unfold so they donโ€™t have a mountain of dead bodies, soโ€ฆ

1 Like

Exactly. A trip to the Greenbriar or wherever the secret bunker is might be warranted.

eta

โ€œCongressional leaders are being evacuated from the Capitol complex and will be taken to Fort McNair, according to a federal law enforcement official.โ€

7 Likes
10 Likes

Wait waitโ€ฆ Do you hear that? Do you hear it?

I do.

Listenโ€ฆ

โ€ฆ

(crickets)

Shhhh. Enjoy it. Thatโ€™s the incredible, lovely silence of Trump unable to tweet because heโ€™s been silenced for at least 12 hours.

Ainโ€™t it grand?

Ahhhhhhhh. I loves me some silence and peace away from that manโ€™s ungodly loud mouth.

5 Likes

Objection was thrown out. I guess the electors are certified now.

Until the next shitshow. Probably tomorrow some horseshit about how the certification was legally invalid because Pence didnโ€™t announce himself with the right words, and so the hearing never legally came to order.

Canโ€™t wait to see the whining once Trumpโ€™s twitter is reinstated.

3 Likes

Checking Parler.

Some Schadenfraude for all of you lovely people:

The comments go on like that for some timeโ€ฆ Thereโ€™s about 2,800 from the last 8 hours.

14 Likes

That was just for Arizona

I donโ€™t think theyโ€™ll do two hours for each state, but today is not a day for predicting what theyโ€™ll do

7 Likes

Yeah, if I wake up tomorrow and Texas has seceded, Florida has been submerged, California declares independence, Ala, La, and Ms. become a no go land because of a mosquito borne virus deadlier than COVID and the Russians have taken Alaska โ€ฆ Iโ€™ll be like . just another day.

14 Likes

Cueโ€ฆMitchell & Webb Nazis.

โ€œAre we a shithole country?โ€

15 Likes

Stupid Watergate continues.

22 Likes

giphy(5)

12 Likes

Republican senators withdrew their objections for Georgia, Michigan and Nevada, so things are moving quickly now.

6 Likes

Fucking Hawley tho for PA. These fucking people.

17 Likes

I stopped watching for a few minutes but now it looks like theyโ€™re already doing the vote on PA in the Senate, so the debate must have been really quick, I guess?

3 Likes

There was no debate. Pence read the complaint, nobody raised a motion for further debate, and then they voted. 7-92 with the usual suspects voting aye.

Now weโ€™re waiting on the House to finish wasting everybodyโ€™s time but I have a feeling they are going to take all the time they have allocated to them.

The House is much more aligned with Trumpism these days and while this objection will surely die in the House that doesnโ€™t mean they canโ€™t make this whole process as painful as possible.

14 Likes

1 Like

Trump seems to have officially conceded:

โ€œEven though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th. I have always said we would continue ourโ€ฆ

โ€ฆfight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, itโ€™s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!โ€

5 Likes

Please. Heโ€™s said this before. Next tweet will be the opposite.

18 Likes

Could be, but I kinda wonder if this wasnโ€™t an โ€œoffer you canโ€™t refuseโ€ situation. A group of concerned โ€œfriendsโ€ approach Trump and tell him to do this or theyโ€™ll move forward with all the โ€œout of his mindโ€ talk they began today, and heโ€™ll retire to the golf course early.

1 Like

They need to continue those talks no matter what he says. He is NOT a man of his word.

8 Likes