πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

10 Likes

So much for the hope that all this chaos might shock the GOP into rethinking its leadership.

11 Likes

Guess we can cross her off that β€œTrump needs to go” list too.

9 Likes

No fucking shit, y’all sherlocks of the Capitol Police. No shit.

Stolen laptops and lord knows what else. Easy pickings.

:roll_eyes:

As someone whose fam does cybersecurity and DATASEC work, I can tell you when I saw that damn pic of some capitol staffer’s Outlook up and running in an abandoned office, all I could think was β€œkatie bar the door” and β€œhere comes the deluge.”

Totally sloppy way to operate.
It’s yet another way, as if there were even another novel way yet to be exploited, that Cult45 has screwed us over.

This video says everything I’ve been thinking for years now.
@Mindysan33 has mentioned the same.
Spot-on!

The writing is on every wall, and now, carved into some wooden doors of the U.S. Capitol Building.

Our democracy is far more fragile than most folks in the U.S. think it is.
And way more maintenance work than most people of privilege believe it to be.

17 Likes

Traitors yell β€œtraitor!” at traitor.

21 Likes

Ha! I just liked that on another thread,

5 Likes

Yep, she was saying some Hitler Youth - β€œTomorrow Belongs to Me” bullshit.

FUCK THAT NOISE

17 Likes

A friend of ours saw him eating lunch by himself a week or so ago. Said he looked sad.

Traitor gonna traitor.

8 Likes

Buckle their seatbealts?

Does she think they might fall out of their seats laughing?

8 Likes

Wanna bet that it ends up in the possession of Rudy’s hairdresser’s uncle’s 24hr PC repair shop somewhere in NJ.

Hillary’s emails will be on it.

9 Likes

Without a doubt everything that can be sold to the highest bidder, will be.

Putin’s gift list has just been perfect for 2021:

Russian New Year Jan 1 – 6, 2021
Christmas in Russia Thu, Jan 7, 2021
Eastern Orthodox Christmas Thu, Jan 7, 2021
Russian New Year Fri, Jan 8, 2021
5 Likes

I was recently re-reading Jon Savages’ Teenage, which is a pre-history of the teenagers in the west, which goes from the mid-19th to the early 50s. He sort of moves back and forth between youth that are anti-establishment and those that were part of the nationalist project (think sort of geeks and jocks kind of division).

But he sort of goes over the whole indoctrination of youth in Germany after 1933, and just how well it worked and how very comprehensive it was. But it was also part of the longer nationalist project of cultivating youth as the vanguard of the nation, and especially of European empires during the 19th and 20th century in the west. The whole concept behind compulsory education was to create good citizens, disciplined workers, leaders of the empire among middle and upper class youths, and good foot soldiers from the ranks of the working classes. You can see the moral panics around things like youth gangs driving that as well during that time.

While there were certainly youths in Germany who didn’t conform, there were plenty who were very much indoctrinated willingly into it all, often even opposing their own parents in the process.

11 Likes

I call them β€œRolf.”

9 Likes

This guy needs to be brought up in charges after the inauguration.

11 Likes

And banned. ha ha. Your twitter repost lasted about 2 minutes.

2 Likes

I posted the wrong thing. Sucks to be me!

7 Likes

This picture wasn’t taken during the 50’s in the deep south but this week in Los Angeles

Natalicchio said the LAPD officers were across the street, less than 20 feet away from where Nibo was attacked.

β€œThe police were there the entire time and didn’t move an inch,” she said.

The LAPD didn’t respond to questions about the captain or how the officers responded to the incident. But in a statement, said the incident that’s been described as a hate crime is being investigated and witnesses or anyone with information should contact the department.

16 Likes

Where it will go to voicemail, which has conveniently run out of mailbox space.

17 Likes

Donald Duck Rage (small)

The hoods are off. They don’t care if we know who they are because their Grand Wizard is the fucking president.

14 Likes

Just for 12 more days, possibly less.

21 Likes