πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

It’s so hard not to read all these β€œreassurances” from law enforcement as simply β€œwe know these guys. They’re our friends. They’re not going to do anything crazy. believe me. Just let them in, we’ll have it all cleaned up before your parents get home from Aspen.”

18 Likes

Cool! Maybe I helped clarify that a bit?

I did figure we were on the same page, and wanted to riff off that thought.

12 Likes

Your context and clarification is always in improvement on any thread IMO.

13 Likes

princess-tutu-embarrassed-go-on

I try.

12 Likes

BabyTalk

giphy|nullxnull

Buh Bye

17 Likes

Trump (as his fixer Cohen said) is a master of sending a message without words.

His video talking about the transition process was clearly that. He was pissed, looked like reading the words off the teleprompter was really eating shit.

His followers have been discussing exactly this on Parler, Breitbart comments, etc. I do think we have not seen the last of the drama from the 6th. We can probably expect something on the 20th.

3 Likes

Ah shit that’s right, he back on the Twitter pot.

I hope someone is reviewing his turds before publishing them.

5 Likes

Surprisingly- Pence has requested an invitation.

5 Likes

trump will have stuffed him full of C4.

It’s a trap! /s

13 Likes

The Shining Path seemed to keep going for a while after Peru captured Chairman Gonzalo :thinking:

5 Likes

These guys are more the Shining than the path.

10 Likes

militia

18 Likes

Her next step is making sure he can’t get any matches, cigarette lighters and sharp objects

10 Likes

Yay!! We need some good news!

7 Likes

Already saw posts about a β€œMillion Militia March” on the 20th β€œTo assure no Democrat pretender sets foot in the People’s House.” Should be fun.

14 Likes

It’s gonna be an interesting day to play conspiracy loon bingo

11 Likes

That is interesting. We shall see what comes from it. Could be fun!!

9 Likes

havent we already seen it with the way protestors were cleared for his photo-op?

it’s clear there’s some direct chain of command between the white house and at least the park police because of lafayette square. probably also the complete lack of consequences for the park police showed that it was β€œright” to do whatever the administration wanted and damn the law.

we’ve also seen the way dhs was directed through it’s illegitimately appointed secretary chad wolf to attack and harass protestors in portland. ( edit: and likewise, no consequences. )

so, i think it’s not so much a matter of if – trump did tell the crowd to go to the capitol during a planned event at a planned rally – but who specifically in the chain of command let it happen.

my uncle believes that anti-fa conducted a false flag operation. what the hell can you do? ( though to be fair, he’s suffered through from some pretty severe ptsd and emotional issues due to the last republican president’s war. so i have some empathy for his lack of ability to process true facts. )

6 Likes

Show me where to get those bingo cards please.
It’s 2021.

I’ve worn out my 2020 bingo set.

4 Likes

straight to the article which is probably paywalled:

9 Likes