πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Our timeline is the one in which NASCAR officials have a stronger moral compass than so many elected officials. What a crazy time to be alive.

22 Likes

Soooooooo… if a GOP led house is going to impeach Biden anyway… what’s really keeping the White House from doing a massive (and borderline legal) document dump of all of the shady things Trump did? Joe might as well make this as painful as possible for the GOP if they’re going to try that shit anyways. Make 2022/2024 as huge as of a migraine for them as possible haha.

20 Likes

I suspect Ron Johnson spent a lot of time trying to naturally inseminate livestock on his uncle’s dairy farm. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m not a huge sports fan myself, but I can recognize good sportsmanship when I see it.

11 Likes

Uh huh, sure.

14 Likes

All right then. I imagine pretty much anything that tastes good to Yertle the Turtle would taste terrible to me.

8 Likes

10 Likes

I wonder whatever happened to @Ratel ?

8 Likes

Last posted in May but visited last week.

10 Likes

Mr. Frazier may have dodged a bullet.

7 Likes

Make no mistake: Dick Cheney is a profiteering war criminal and torture advocate who should have been thrown in jail many years ago. A truly awful person, one of the worst in recent human history. Yet somehow, somehow, he’s managing to make himself look like a reasonable guy in comparison to the current GOP leadership.

14 Likes
8 Likes

Dammit, Ted!

This is like not being able to stand up to the Pillsbury Dough Boy, because all you are is a blobfish.

I Cant Believe This Episode 7 GIF by SVU

15 Likes

it’s blobfish all the way down

8 Likes
5 Likes

β€œWe’re done”? If only.

11 Likes

11 Likes

season 1 episode 3 GIF by Portlandia

10 Likes

β€œThe ratio of the income that they earned to their housing expense displaced them,” Ramsey said on the air. β€œI didn’t cause any of that. And so you are not displacing them, you’re taking too much credit for what’s going on. If they need to move to a cheaper house, because they can’t afford they’re gonna move to a lesser house because if they move they’re gonna pay market rent. Okay, I own rental property, single family homes, among many other properties that we own. And if I raised my rent to be market rate that does not make me a bad Christian. I did not displace the person out of that house if they can no longer afford it.”

15 Likes

And thus does charging people rent to live in a place you own shrink the hearts of most (all?) landlords.

9 Likes