πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

11 Likes

Glasses Be Normal GIF by Curious Pavel

11 Likes

Please find your surprised faces and have them ready for… this… β€œnews”…

11 Likes

Look the thing to remember about the GOP leadership’s position on abortion is that they think it’s an issue that should be left to individual states rather than dictated by the Federal govhahaha just kidding

18 Likes

Angry Tyra Banks GIF

11 Likes

And still Biden won’t back ditching the filibuster

10 Likes

21 Likes

20 Likes

Thread on Meghan McCain & Sarah Palin.

Steve is gay.

11 Likes

So he’s not a kapo anymore?

6 Likes

Good context on Schmidt’s tweetstorm here:

11 Likes

Someone needs to file a huge slander lawsuit on one of these allegations that queer people are pedophiles. Several.

19 Likes
8 Likes

We should. Great idea!

12 Likes

i was like, those red and blue numbers don’t look that different… then i saw the 2021 graph in the thumbnail

10 Likes

Le sigh

In this case, it’s a single GOP ASSHAT who’s putting the kibosh on it

15 Likes

Shocking, I tell you. Surely the party of β€œpro-life, pro-child, pro-motherhood” would not do such a thing as they have done here! It’s unpossible!!

14 Likes

Hell, this bill had bipartisan support.

A bipartisan proposal to extend postpartum care for low-income women in Missouri to a full year after they’ve given birth is β€œhanging on a thread,” its sponsor said, due to resistance from a Republican state senator in the legislative session’s final days.

The provision, which would expand health care coverage from 60 days to a year after pregnancy, has emerged as a rare point of agreement for groups on both sides of the abortion debate.

The asshat (Bob Onder, (R) Lake St. Louis) is a fucking physician, for fuck’s sake.

CHRIST WHAT AN ASSHOLE

16 Likes
14 Likes

Because, Madison, you’re a lying fascist who is becoming a liability.

16 Likes