πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Not a new thing. When my wife went through breast cancer surgery (2018), one nurse came in looking ragged and I asked her if she was just about done for the day. β€œOh, no. I just got off a 12 hour shift at (another hospital) and grabbed a couple hours sleep before I came in here.” :hushed: My plans to go home a grab some sleep myself immediately went out the window.

20 Likes
10 Likes
12 Likes

Why am I sure the answer is β€œyes” without having read the article?

15 Likes

Why is the guardian posting rhetorical questions?

11 Likes

But it’s different in his case. He’s been forced to do that because of those evil β€œelites”. If it wasn’t for them, he could leave his doors unlocked and welcome visitors 24x7! (/s, just in case…)

The hypocrisy just drips from every pore of his smarmy face.

4 Likes
10 Likes

Good way to put it.

25 Likes
14 Likes

β€œhow can we pretend they don’t exist if you keep proving that they do?”

16 Likes
11 Likes

there has got to be a better word for that. the best i can come up with is β€œconspiracy” or maybe β€œmyth”?

when reporters use β€œtheory” that seems to pretend it could be something real

3 Likes
18 Likes

My congressman bravely tried to appear to do the right thing (ie knew his district got chopped up like that by Albany so he attempted to pivot to a more moderate position to save his ass). The more craven parts of the party freaked out

11 Likes
13 Likes

inflation is of course part of trump’s legacy. you can’t raise tariffs then close off the flow of immigrant labor without expecting inflation to rise. and that’s even without four years of emboldening putin, the complete disaster of a covid response, and tax cuts which triggered massive stock buy backs and even more than usual profit seeking.

14 Likes
17 Likes

That man is such a liar. Cruz can’t even bother to lie about shit that is not widely known.

15 Likes

It’s so dumb, he must just be doing it for the clicks. (Yeah, I’m just feeding his attention by re-posting it.)

9 Likes

Texas has a law that requires businesses to support – or at least not discriminate against – gun manufacturers.

11 Likes