🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾 🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events 🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡

Yes that would make it much harder. But it puts out an enormous amount of alpha particles and is not trick to find an exposed source with an alpha probe.

4 Likes

That’s a pretty turn of phrase :joy:

8 Likes

9 Likes

Also, a not so stealthy sub lurking…

6 Likes

Wow, I had no idea those subs arrive with their own soundtrack music.

11 Likes

I’m 95% certain that’s a megalodon, not a submarine. They can hail it all they want, it’s not going to answer until it’s good and ready to jump out of the water and eat that helicopter.

12 Likes

That’s totally unrealistic behavior for a Megalodon.

A Heli is ~2000 feet in the air, and moving at about 35mph.

It’s just not challenging enough.

5 Likes

We now know at what time he’s gonna attempt to make a run of it off to Moscow

11 Likes

Of course it was. It has the same level of reading and writing comprehension as anything else he does.

16 Likes

“Trump to leave Washington on morning of Biden’s inauguration”

15 Likes

Speaking of…

The key part starts at 7:44, but the whole thing is worth watching.

11 Likes

He also said they should round up kids of Republicans and put them in re-education camps, so I’m pretty sure that’s more the focus of the firing than comparing Trump to Hitler. I also think it’s dumb that PBS is going along with Conservatives trying to act like being a Republican is an ethnicity, because it’s not the same thing at all. I also think it’s completely idiotic for any media organization to take any action as a result of Project Veritas, the literal least reliable source of information possible.

18 Likes

“See Trump work. Work, Trump, work. See Trump call. Call, Trump, call.”
(Written to indicate writing level. I think more realistically “work” would be spelled “golf” and “call” would be spelled “eat.”)

10 Likes

That would be in the illustrations; 45 golfing, 45 eating.

11 Likes

The part about Kathy Griffin holding up a fake head really irks me because she was “canceled” and ostracized for many years, and by many of whom are left of center.

As Lauren Boebert is fond of saying (okay, one time), “Bullcrap.”

16 Likes

And beyond that very valid point, it always irks me when the GOPers compare celebrities saying something with the members of a sitting Congress or the effing president of the US saying something, or the follow-up of those statements, as if those are equivalent.

14 Likes
4 Likes
17 Likes

I’m sure he joking. There’s no way something this stupid could hap…

16 Likes

Martial law or not, when the clock strikes twelve, he turns from the President back into a pumpkin again. (Unless he orders DC’s timezone changed…)

Pages? Holy crap, everyone knows you have to use flashcards!

18 Likes