πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Yes BB, there is a Margaritaville in the swamp.

10 Likes

Grifters gotta grift…

8 Likes

Well, a Margaretaville anyway, which is probably reasonably similar.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t order cocktails there.

1 Like

I know this thread covers ASSHAT Events but I feel this definitely crosses the ASSHAT line into super dangerous thug territory:

ETA:

15 Likes

How many decades ago did this happen, and does it explain the Florida GOP?

9 Likes

25 Likes

Checks out.

18 Likes

Yeah, the cartoon falls short and even the Narcissist’s Prayer doesn’t quite catch all of the nuance of the GOP blaming Nancy Pelosi for the insurrection that came close to murdering her.

20 Likes

Yeah it’s really Trevor Noah who says it as I see it.

He’s got the compressed irony, the grasp and cultivated appreciation of the surreal, the quick incisive focus on the crux of the issue. He says out loud what I am only thinking in the privacy of my own skull.

My own prayer (or similar) includes β€œplease don’t let the bastards get away with attempted murder, and then spend the next 3.75 years gaslighting us and worse; please make the failed coup be the end of it, and not some horrific rehearsal; please restore my faith in and focus on the good of the many.”

I don’t even know to whom to address such pleas.

14 Likes

25 Likes

GOProjection

11 Likes
14 Likes

Damn, Westly called Cruz a Rodent of Unusual Size.

I think he should apologize to the puppet used in the movie; that’s an insult to the ROUS.

18 Likes
7 Likes

It’s almost as if people are reluctant to support networks who have ties to media outlets that backs fascism. Wild huh?

8 Likes

That’s bad, but it concerns me that this may have been a trial run to see what they could do. Cybersecurity in our critical infrastructure is pathetic, at best, nonexistent at worst.

10 Likes

Left out β€œToo divisive, we need unity now!”

8 Likes
10 Likes

Born or unborn?

7 Likes