๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

Itโ€™s hard to imagine being such a pathetic sycophant that you think being a sore loser is a compliment, but of course Junior is anyway.

9 Likes

Theyโ€™re okay so long as they can find ten righteous people.

4 Likes

CPAC leadership on stage now begging attendees to wear face masks at the event, basically appealing to conservativesโ€™ supposed respect for public property and rule of law. Audience responds with boos and shouts of โ€œFREEDOM!โ€

I donโ€™t feel the least bit bad for the hotel owners or the conference organizers (they knew exactly who they were dealing with) but I do feel bad for the working stiffs on the hotel staff.

23 Likes

Some of whom may become just plain stiffs. :grimacing:

17 Likes

Also at CPACโ€ฆ

Disney: [Makes all episodes of The Muppet Show available for online streaming for the first time ever]

Don Jr.: โ€œTheyโ€™ve banned the Muppets!โ€

11 Likes

Well actually, he clearly said โ€œmuppetโ€ and not โ€œmuppetsโ€ and thatโ€™s actually a reference to something else! /s

Anyways whatโ€™s this aboutโ€ฆ oh noโ€ฆ why did I do this to myself

5 Likes

Moronic moppets mulling over muffled muppets.

9 Likes

Like the dumbest game of telephone, a handful of episodes having a content warning somehow becomes a full on ban because โ€œcancel cultureโ€ or something.

7 Likes

Reminder:

11 Likes

Wow, so the content warning was just the stepping stone for Cotton to air all grievances against Disney. Interesting.
I wonder how the rightโ€™s attack on Disney will play with all those R soccer moms and dadsโ€ฆ

4 Likes

im sure there are plenty of people who want to โ€œmake disney great againโ€ and get back to all the racist and sexist stereotypes of yore. probably plenty who want disney to become veggie tales as well

8 Likes

I see Golden Calves and surely the worshipers there must be ecstatic.

ETA: you just canโ€™t make this shit upโ€ฆ

13 Likes
15 Likes

Heโ€™s also wrong about Orlando. Much of it is a shithole, loaded with people who had to flee somewhere else.

6 Likes

Tell me if you have heard this joke before.

A conservative elitist and a liberal elitist walk up to a bar, the conservative elitist starts complaining about the elitist school she signed her kids up for are attempting to teach their students on how to be antiracistโ€ฆ

10 Likes
12 Likes

i will say i have a childhood friend who always dreamed of being an actor. heโ€™s ended up working for disney in orlando. he chose it willingly but i still feel sympathy for him. iโ€™ve been there once in 1982, i canโ€™t imagine it being in any way improved by time and population density.

7 Likes

The (great) movie The Florida Project gave a good feel of the one time I got dragged there, with family for Disney World. I must confess to not knowing much about the rest of the city outside of the especially touristy part.

7 Likes

I give Orlando one modicum of credit; they have ample public restroom accessโ€ฆ which was incredibly important to me, as I was pregnant during the few short months that I lived there.

9 Likes

They just keep on taking after Dear Leader, donโ€™t they?

9 Likes