๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

The part that Tucker probably isnโ€™t mentioning is that itโ€™s all about white replacement. His audience will take it that way, so thereโ€™s no need.

12 Likes

Which is weird, since MJ usage was originally criminalized because enough Black people smoked it to make policing it an effective tool of post-Jim Crow racial subjugation.

12 Likes

Make a monster, you get stuck with a monster. He better stay completely necessary to the Repugnican party. Everyone knows he is stealing boatloads of this money.

5 Likes

People find ways to translate losing into winning. His logic is probably โ€œWhy is our beloved Neo-Nazism falling out of favor? Oh, well, because the testosterone levels of men are plummeting.โ€ Itโ€™s the same tired old song we get from the whole movement.

I predict in the coming months there will be a segment where he overlays two graphs, falling testosterone levels and rising liberalism.

2 Likes

Ronny Jackson โ€˜Bulliedโ€™ Subordinates And Broke Alcohol Rules, Pentagon Report Finds : NPR

In one incident, the report states that when Jackson was on a presidential trip to Manila in 2014, he made inappropriate comments about a female medical subordinateโ€™s breasts and buttocks, got drunk with junior staff, and banged on the female subordinateโ€™s door in the middle of the night, raising a commotion in the hotel.

TBH, I was not aware this asshole had failed upwards into a congressional seat, but I am not shocked. Not am I shocked at his behavior. I wish I was, truly I do. Def one to watch. He sounds dangerous.

14 Likes

It reminds me of an anecdote from a friend of mine who was at the FBI for a while as a contractor. An agent had been around for a really long time, distinguished career, apparently a super nice guy with no problems whatsoever. All the contractors who reported to him (both guys and gals) thought so.

On a work trip, he got drunk and tried to force his way into his female subordinateโ€™s room to try and have sex with her. Seemingly out of nowhere, with years of a good working relationship with not just that lady, but all the ladies who had worked with him (I am told anyways). My friend (one such a lady) was really shaken by this seemingly coming out of left field with no apparent signs he was capable of such a thing.

1 Like

Using male insecurity to sell fascism. I meanโ€ฆ it works.

7 Likes

Unfortunately, from the report of the investigation, this was not a one-off.

โ€œThe word โ€œalcoholโ€ appears 56 times in the 37-page report, which draws on initial complaints and interviews with at least 60 witnesses who previously worked in the White House Medical Unit.โ€

"Out of 60 former staff members of the WHMU who had interactions with him and were interviewed, the report states, โ€œOnly four witnesses told us that they did not experience, see, or hear about RDML Jackson yelling, screaming, cursing, or belittling subordinates.โ€

โ€œThree years ago I was the subject of a political hit job because I stood with President Trump,โ€ Jackson said, according to The Texas Tribune. โ€œToday, a Department of Defense Inspector General report has resurrected those same false allegations from my years with the Obama Administration because I have refused to turn my back on President Trump.โ€

Note the form of address. Not former president. Like I said, this guy is dangerous.

Also, โ€œAs it issued its findings, the Pentagon inspector generalโ€™s office cautioned that it had been prevented from handling the case as it normally would, citing interference from the White House. It did not interview current employees at the WHMU, for instance, citing the โ€œchilling effectโ€ on those witnesses after the Office of the White House Counsel insisted on being present for their testimony.โ€

Clearly the Trumpists were interested in covering for him.

18 Likes

Why is it that old conservatives always freak out like this whenever capitalism does not side with them?

13 Likes

5 Likes

Free-dumb spuuuuds!!!

Also, Christ, what an asshole.

8 Likes
11 Likes

I remember about how when Trump was trying to promote him to VA Secretary a lot of things started bubbling up in the media about him โ€“ such as drug and alcohol abuse, and inappropriate advances. After Trump pulled his nomination these rumors seemed to fade away. Yet somehow this fucking guy still managed to get elected to Congress and now itโ€™s all coming out โ€“ again. Not really all that different in scope and breadth than what was being reported back in 2018.

Itโ€™s going to be โ€œinterestingโ€ to see how Rโ€™s fall all over themselves trying to shit on Cuomoโ€™s emerging scandals while hand-waving away Jacksonโ€™s scandals.

12 Likes

It almost never is. Men are just good at hiding that behavior and other men (and many women) tend to overlook or downplay warning signs.

11 Likes

IOKIYAR, as always.

8 Likes

Ah, it seems like just yesterday that neoconservatives were screaming about overpopulation, saying that something needed to be done about people in developing nations making too many babies and insisting that the United States of America was โ€œfull.โ€

10 Likes

I am shocked, SHOCKED that a physician who had previously earned the nicknames โ€œCandymanโ€ and โ€œDr. Feelgoodโ€ for his fast-and-loose approach for handing out prescription medications would engage in such unprofessional and problematic behavior behind the scenes.

9 Likes

Replacement theory. Where white supremacists gleefully admit they are useless, deadweight and fungible.

7 Likes

Note both forms of address.President Trump, but not (conspicuously) President Obama.

Thereโ€™s always a tell, not only in what is said, but what isnโ€™t.

14 Likes

Lmao theyโ€™re acting like itโ€™s our fault they stuck their dick into a hornets nest

10 Likes