πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Let me guess - it’s a five minute show in the middle of a 55-minute block of catheter commercials?

9 Likes
12 Likes

That would be true if he were making an actual legal or factual argument. He is not. This is offering flimsy cover, and explicit instructions, for anyone who wants to bring such a suit. The right would dearly love to be able to control the one place they have so far been unable to compromise, even if it does tend towards a sewer in far too many places.

9 Likes
8 Likes
13 Likes

Do as I say, not as I do, in action

11 Likes

β€œStay out of politics unless it financially benefits me” has to be the most on-the-nose statement the man has ever made.

22 Likes

Exactly
Corporations gave over $50M to voting restriction backers - ABC News (go.com)

β€œGive me money, but don’t try to influence my votes.” He’s not really that naΓ―ve, he’s just an asshole.

14 Likes

I had to actually watch it because it seemed so ridiculous.

11 Likes

Meanwhile Senator Send in the Troops thinks that the US, which houses more incarcerated people than literally any other country, doesn’t jail enough people.

11 Likes

He may be right. He should set an example and report to prison immediately. Maybe take a few of his GQP colleagues with him. Team effort and all!

17 Likes
20 Likes

I can’t believe they deconstructed every individual item in the photo, and didn’t mention the overall issue:

He’s reconstructed the Oval Office so that his MAGAts will think he’s still in charge.

15 Likes

Not sure who is the bigger asshat here, the pedophile or the organization happy to book him:

13 Likes

The sad thing is, I’m reasonably confident my junior high school drama class could have managed to cobble together a better facsimile of the Oval Office with a bunch of dry wall and discount paint cast-offs from the local hardware store.

17 Likes

Don’t forget the paper mache bust of Benjamin Franklin!

12 Likes

Do you think Donny and Stephen gazed longingly into each others’ eyes, like the auditorium scene in Inventing the Abbotts?

5 Likes

Totally normal request for a person innocent of any and all wrongdoing to make.

13 Likes

14 Likes

still? wouldn’t that have required some sort of leadership ability or something?

i think the closest he’s ever been to in charge is asking somebody to swipe his credit card. and even that basically came from his daddy.

4 Likes