πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

A statue… of himself? What a sad little office befitting of a sad little man.

8 Likes

Re: Sad Little Offices

I don’t know what it is about Florida architects, but it’s awfully hard to tell business property from domiciles down there sometimes. It’s a really odd vibe.

3 Likes

An outright copy would be too on the nose though and hard to deny. They’re going for the β€œI never tooooold you what to think :wink:” flavor of manipulation.

4 Likes

Of course. When it comes to taking any action for a principle or cause that might actually impact his own bubble of comfort, he is all hat and no cattle.
He is the reality tv version of protest.
He is old man screaming at the clouds, until the cameras turn off.
Sometimes I think of that one afterlife myth where our hearts are weighed against a feather, but when they reach in to find T’s heart, there’s just a yawning black void of suck.
If he didn’t cause so much harm, I might feel almost sorry for him.

7 Likes

McConnell’s threat to punish companies opposing GOP policies is unconstitutional - Vox

In a nutshell: β€œRepublicans are playing with fire by leveling threats against companies that disagree with their stance against democracy.”

12 Likes

The fuck is wrong with Tom Cotton?

OITNB-alex-kidding-me|nullxnull

We incarcerate MORE PEOPLE THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY! What the fuck is WRONG with these ghouls? What do they want, all of us who aren’t in lock-step with them in jail?

18 Likes

If not a rhetorical question, then YEP, that’s exactly what they want.

18 Likes

It’s almost like they are the party of authoritarianism or something! But I thought they were the party of freedums! /s

15 Likes

So, how much free time have you got?

10 Likes

Not that much, suprisingly!

13 Likes

I can believe it…

4 Likes

Certainly less time than Cotton seems to have for fantasizing about creating an even bigger carceral state.

6 Likes

Dear Leadering intensifies

19 Likes

β€œWe will have to tell Trump…?” Seriously? Give us your money or we will tell on you! Immature asshats are still asshats.

11 Likes

Can they tell him I’m a DEFECATOR and it looks like he needs topping up?

6 Likes

Aw man, that’s their donation page? That’s so horribly unfair…I want to be registered as a defector without giving them money.

17 Likes
9 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes

Poll taxes and literacy tests for everyone*! There is no quiet part anymore!

* except, obvs, white folks

14 Likes