๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

And reminiscent of their God-Emperor in the way he whined about being mistreated by the media - for showing clips of what he actually did or said.

14 Likes

Agreed on all of it. I got a headache, literally, about 5 paragraphs inโ€ฆugh.
And they use the fact that heโ€™s โ€œnot a flight riskโ€ as the justification for letting him out. As if, of all the people we want to be letting out to await trial, the child predators are okey dokey. What the hell? I donโ€™t want him to flee, but thatโ€™s also not the only concern hereโ€ฆ

13 Likes
14 Likes

impeach donald trump GIF by Pretty Whiskey / Alex Sautter

14 Likes

11 Likes

The Republican challenger for the D.A. position in Philadelphia has a whole section of his campaign site dedicated to explaining why the young paralegal found dead in his bathtub is really a non-story because she was a dirty slut who you never would have heard about if sheโ€™d had the decency to drink herself to death in one of her other boyfriendsโ€™ apartments so heโ€™s the REAL victim here, people!

14 Likes

14 Likes

From the article:

โ€œIn 2013, I was dating a girl for about 6 weeks, and didnโ€™t really know her.โ€

Remember this line.

โ€œIn short, the best way to start with this is the Medical Examinerโ€™s report. She was a .45 BAC. That means that 45% of her blood was alcohol!!! The cause of death was alcohol intoxication, but because she was found in my tub, everyone, including myself, assumed she drowned,โ€ he said. โ€œThe long story short is that I was not her only boyfriend, but it was my apartment where she expired. If it was another boyfriendโ€™s apartment, you would have never heard of the case.โ€

It means she had 45 parts per 1,000 parts in her bloodstream, not 450 parts.

Hereโ€™s how the legal website Above The Law explained the case in 2014.

"Last May, a 26-year-old paralegal by the name of Julia Papazian Law was found dead in the bathtub of her boss and boyfriend, prominent Philadelphia defense attorney A. Charles Peruto Jr.

He was her BOSS but he didnโ€™t know her? Or the fact that โ€˜datingโ€™ your subordinate is not ethical and usually not legal either?

20 Likes

Donโ€™t forget the heartbreaking ordeal he had to go through when he was forced to clean up the fingerprinting residue those cops left behind:

When I was finally permitted to re-enter my apartment, there was black dust everywhere, which was residue from collecting fingerprint evidence. You will never understand how hard it is to clean that, until you are in that position.

The โ€œdead girl in my bathtubโ€ section isnโ€™t even the only batshit insane thing on his campaign website. Under the โ€œOn the Issuesโ€ section he included this gem:

GAY BASHING
Many believe that a Republican candidate may turn his back on the problems in the gay
community when it comes to violence.

Let me be perfectly clear, gay-bashing will not be tolerated under my administration, and I will assign a specific experienced Assistant District Attorney dealing with nothing but this problem. Having tried some three hundred jury trials, I know what it takes to win them, and it would not be my preference to have a prosecutor who would be remotely perceived as gay arguing these cases before a jury. I would assign an older, seasoned prosecutor who looks as opposite of gay you can imagine. That is the type of Assistant District Attorney that can persuade the most conservative jurors to understand this problem that is unique to the gay community.

โ€œIn summary my policy on protecting LGBT people is โ€˜NO TWINKSโ€™. Thank you and good night.โ€

16 Likes

i suppose one doesnโ€™t absolutely have to be a low-functioning sociopath to run as a republican but evidence suggests it helps draw more support from the g.o.p. death-cult base.

10 Likes

More of a follow-up, but:

12 Likes

The twitler youth are at it again

13 Likes

Office Boss GIF

14 Likes

โ€ฆand afterwards the residents of The Villages will go to a fast food restaurant to harass black workers about how the tomatoes on their burgers were prepared.

12 Likes

Isnโ€™t there a browser plug in yet that automatically converts โ€œcontroversialโ€ into โ€œbatshit-crazyโ€?

9 Likes

What a fine Christian.

6 Likes

hey now. i thought we were inevitably progressing to more and more equality. we didnโ€™t have to do anything at all, just wait till the olds went to their heavens, hells, or noplaces, and civil rights for all would automatically be achieved.

young people who support trump? this ruins my whole do nothing say nothing plan.

2 Likes

peter dinklage middle finger GIF

16 Likes

Oh for that sidewalk video that we can put on endless loops of Tucker getting Nazi punched. With his wig flying off.

Corona Hoping GIF by INTO ACTION

13 Likes

Oh, good, I I didnโ€™t even know she was a published author, but now Iโ€™m going to buy her work. Thanks, *ucker!

Did he ever give the same treatment to Bill Oโ€™Reillyโ€™s romance novels? Iโ€™m guessing no. He probably read those ones silently in his boudoir under a portrait of the authorโ€ฆ

9 Likes