πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Pretty much any product made from bamboo is.

6 Likes

Wow, these Republicans really know how to relate to blue collar America. β€œThe poor people are getting so unbearable that my friends are packing up their private jet hangars and leaving.”

15 Likes

Have they checked Mike Lindell’s pillows for traces of bamboo?

3 Likes

Who wants to put odds on them not using medical-grade silicone for these monstrosities?

Also what a self-own making your idol a literal dick head.

12 Likes

The look on her face whenever the others talk.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t put any money on it, but I actively hope that they didn’t.

Anyone who’d use that shit fully deserves the resulting β€˜toxic shock,’ and all the physical maladies that entails.

5 Likes

(NOT FOR MEN)
(OR FOR WOMEN)
(OR ANY OTHER GENDER IDENTITIES)
(I SHOULDN’T EVEN HAVE TO CLARIFY ABOUT CHILDREN)
(THIS PRODUCT ONLY EXISTS BECAUSE WE LIVE IN HELL)
Β 

16 Likes

The party of family values (warning: upsetting details in the article)

7 Likes

If only there were some kind of town where the poors could live, out of sight of the jet owners.

15 Likes

Respect for maybe beginning to face reality? Maybe? Or just unintentionally acknowledging facts.

8 Likes

OMFG, do not click through on that. OMG, the mind bleach!!! I feel deeply for the investigators who have to view this shit. Of course, in the view of the cult, it will be his wife’s fault for not giving him enough sex and for being, like, not a little girl, I guess? Anyone not rich and white would not get bail on a case like this. He should never see the light of day again.

19 Likes

DeSantis, under threat from Kemp and Ducey for the Mr. Fascist State of America tiara, moves to cement Florida’s legacy.

11 Likes

yup all about free and fair elections, my ass!
Ronny boy even went a step further by making the signing event a β€œFox News Exclusive:”

god I hate that asshole. I swear I do.

13 Likes

He’s doing all the things one would expect of a governor who’s hoping to be El Jefe’s next cup bearer.

Happily for you that would mean you’d see the back of him, unhappily for all of us his absurd, beefy face would be inescapable.

11 Likes

16 Likes
18 Likes
15 Likes

Perfect Christmas gift for any remaining brand-loyal conservative family members!

10 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/06/opinions/gop-zoe-lofgren-complaint-social-media-ghitis/index.html

The complaint against Lofgren has to be seen to be believed. Signed by Carter, it argues that by showing what members of Congress posted on social media, Lofgren violated rules of β€œdecorum,” and β€œdisparage” them, in violation of House communications rules. If the evidence seems like disparagement, it’s because the posts are appalling. They show the members incessantly telling their followers they had been robbed, that the election was stolen from them, and often saying they should respond with action.

13 Likes

Logical extension of β€œit’s more racist to call out racism than it is to be racist.” Add in IOKIYAR, and you have the perfect storm. Truth is on the bull’s eye and the right is blazing away.

17 Likes