πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

10 Likes

30 Likes

Wait, I thought this was supposed to be like one of the cornerstones of the so-called β€œconservative” Republican platform?

7 Likes

Spoilers: nobody drank any tea at that meal.

8 Likes
11 Likes

just a reminder that of all the people make predictions about trump going forward, michael cohen has the best track record-- listen to this if you find that improbable:

12 Likes
10 Likes
15 Likes

Stupidest Timeline EVAR!

6 Likes

It hadn’t even occurred to me that that was what the Mike Lindell thing was all about. I thought he was just nuts.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/YahooNews/status/1389968589323657222?s=19

β€œI was trying to figure what type of pen to stab your friends with if they overran us on the floor of the House of Representatives while trying to conduct a democratic transition of power. So please shut your seditious, Qanon loving mouth when it comes to who loves America,” Gallego tweeted on Sunday.

21 Likes

My favorite tweet of his:

β€œI would tweet back and forth with you but I have 2 committee assignments and a bill of mine is being marked. That we means it’s passing out of committee. (But you wouldn’t know about that).”

She’ll need some aloe for that burn.

24 Likes

Good luck with that.

18 Likes

13 Likes

ok. with regard to the β€œelection audit” shenanigans down in Phoenix…

this is stupid. as a papermaker and printer my entire career, South East Asia does not use bamboo fiber for cheap, commercial grade paper to print ballots or newspapers or pretty much anything ephemeral! bamboo paper is bloody expensive, folks - I have some in my studio right now and guess where it is made? Wisconsin! and it ain’t cheap. so why would South East Asia (Vietnam? Thailand? Cambodia? or Laos! that’s the ticket! Laos tried to target Maricopa County with fake ballots, already marked for Biden… :roll_eyes: i can’t even)

now don’t even get me started on the β€œcustom donald trump watermark” bullshit.

18 Likes

custom Donald Trump watermark

7 Likes
13 Likes

To do otherwise would be to admit that corporal punishment is child abuse.

1 Like

It doesn’t have to make sense, it just has to be vaguely racist against Asians.

10 Likes

i have a theory that extra ballots were either tunneled in by molemen, or transported down by extraterrestrials using high energy particle beams. until we can bring in xray scopes to check the floors for secret underground passages and geiger counters to check for stray neutrinos (*) voters cannot believe that their votes were safe

ergo. the votes were rigged. therefore trump king for life (**)

(*) that’s how that works, right?
(**) that’s also how that works, right?

8 Likes