πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

I hear the fishing is pretty good near Ft. Jefferson. :wink:

5 Likes

Good to see sense prevailed

2 Likes

Not really. SLAPP suits are not designed to win, just to cause anyone else to think twice about criticizing the FS. Assholes feel threatened by sunshine, hence the old saying about β€œwhere the sun don’t shine.”

6 Likes

Update, 9: 30 p.m.: Stanford has concluded that Nicholas Wallace engaged in protected speech, dropped its investigation, and lifted the hold on his diploma. Wallace has confirmed that he will be allowed to graduate.

common sense isn’t dead i guess. just having a really tough few years

9 Likes
11 Likes

Some people go out of their way to be that evil

16 Likes

christ what an asshole

16 Likes
15 Likes

Pandering to the Xianist base, or enjoying inflicting pointless suffering? Oh, wait, that was redundant. :man_facepalming:

5 Likes
7 Likes

They should also investigate his β€œex”-companies getting contracts.

5 Likes

Under Facebook’s new policies, posts made directly by politicians still won’t be subject to review by the company’s network of independent fact checkers.

And how do they define politician?

4 Likes

The right way for the β€œright people” I’m guessing.

2 Likes

I hereby announce my candidacy for the local bake-sale planning commission. Am I a politician now?

Perhaps more gravitas is needed. Therefore I hereby declare myself as the head of the Illinois branch of the Monster Raving Looney Party.

16 Likes

I’d vote for ya.

13 Likes

17 Likes
8 Likes
10 Likes

George P. Bush is a member of one of the most powerful political dynasties in modern history and the one person he chose to name-drop in his campaign was the person who shared bigoted attacks on his parents for their mixed-race relationship.

12 Likes

In, out, shake it all about.

Maybe interested parties are figuring that he’ll default on the lease and they can get a sane deal directly with the government?

7 Likes