πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

In his defense, though, that’s 3/4 of the same choices I would make for mentioning those people.

6 Likes

His name might be Bush, but he’s from the same jelly mold as Ted Cruz.

5 Likes

He’s got some big intellectual shoes to fill after Jebby and the Shrub.
Some things run in the family, like opportunism and taking advantage of Texans.
Prescott swindled landowners out of their oil. W was elected Gubna twice.
Now, P thinks he can milk both MAGA and his family name in a state slowly showing some blue. (cross your fingers that he’s wrong)
Maybe he should fully break with the family and suggest renaming IAH β€œDonald J Trump Field” /s

4 Likes

Would be good if the post office bought back the building. Then in an ironic twist, dedicate one area as an archive of Trump’s attempts to kill the post office.

9 Likes

They still own it. Trump just holds the lease, and the $268,000 monthly payment is dragging it down.

6 Likes

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/texas-gops-allen-west-resigns-combative-run-chair-78086762?cid=clicksource_4380645_1_heads_hero_live_headlines_hed

where he laid into the GOP-controlled Legislature for not passing enough conservative measures, including voting restrictions that Democrats blocked in a walkout.

Holy shit, he is actually building his base on the idea that the Texas GQP is not batshit crazy enough!

(Sidebar: I had no idea he had moved to TX. I figured he was FL to the end, but here we are.)

10 Likes

Grrrrr:

14 Likes
15 Likes

β€œWe’re talking about setting up Operation Hall Pass, which I don’t know anything about and if you accuse me of knowing something about, I’ll deny it.

β€œBut,” he continues, β€œthat was just random numbers that I screened up. That’s not anybody’s actual cell phone. And if you say β€˜I am at the west entrance’ during a session in text to that number there, that somebody might exit that door while you’re standing there.

β€œBut I don’t know anything about that, I don’t have anything to do with that, and if I did, I wouldn’t say that I did

well then. thank goodness he didn’t have anything to do with it. /s

13 Likes

No, it’s not the same bar he owns where a Nazi flung his colostomy bag at a police officer in case you’re wondering.

4 Likes

I can’t even pretend to be shocked long enough to make the joke, though.

Kid Rock for US Senate

12 Likes

babylon5-animated-gif-10|nullxnull

This Michiganian won’t be voting for him.

(Though considering the rest of my state… I’m a little scared he could win.)

14 Likes

Hey, if a β€œpro” wrestler can become governor of Minnesota…if a a monosyllabic body builder (and a second rate actor) can become governor of California…if a…

6 Likes

If Kid Rock somehow does win, I would assume that he won’t actually show up to participate in voting or debate. Hey, silver linings…

1 Like

RAP BATTLE

golden globes dancing GIF by 1st Look

5 Likes

His acting talents are debatable, but no one who grew up speaking German has a monosyllabic vocabulary.

17 Likes

Actual LOL here!

12 Likes

This is just hard for me to accept as real.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/deep-red-idaho-sees-growing-clash-gop-78153224?cid=clicksource_4380645_6_heads_posts_card_hed

BOISE, Idaho – The dream world for Idaho’s ascendant far right is one where state lawmakers run a sovereign nation-state free of federal oversight. It would be a place where they can outlaw all abortions, dictate what is taught in schools, have complete say over public health rules and gun laws, and take control of federal public lands, which make up more than 60% of the state.

IOW, hell on earth. What fun!

18 Likes

If they can make this happen in Idaho, they’ll push for other red states, too. Then they’ll move on to the federal government.

10 Likes

Oh dear Lord. It’s hard to imagine how Trump could think this makes him look good.

β€œI would have banned Facebook but Zuckerberg kept telling me I was great so I couldn’t.”

20 Likes