πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

I’m starting to think she’s not so great at lawyering.

10 Likes

Also, β€œmore countries should ban companies for not allowing free and open speech” is Republican hypocrisy distilled into its most concentrated form. Like, it is exactly what you’d say to make fun of the idea.

11 Likes

You make it sound like giving the Bundys less than a slap on the wrist was a bad idea.

12 Likes
23 Likes

Yes sir, we’ll get Gandalf and Harry Potter right on it sir!

15 Likes

Gonna need a bigger budget.

4 Likes

I like thinking out-of-the-box but wow. Really?

8 Likes

He’s just flapping his meat to make it sound like he cares about climate.

6 Likes

Any diversion from the need to cut way, WAY back on fossil fuels will do.

14 Likes

β€œYep. No sense in 'dem windmill contraptions. Kill’n birds, stealing thoughts and all. Yep. Lets move the moon pa.” β€œYep”.

11 Likes

Gohmert’s other ideas to fix climate change:
Build a giant air conditioner
Point the sun in a different direction
Genocide against Asia
Thinking cool thoughts
Cold showers
Point the exhausts from cars up so that the carbon goes into the upper atmosphere.
Rewrite the laws of thermodynamics
Have two days a week where we just stay at work for twenty-four hours so we reduce commutes
Invent more coronaviruses

7 Likes

I mean, I think it’s pretty overt what this is. It’s not actually a proposal to correct our impact on the environment by geoengineering selenoengineering, which would be stupid but not inherently awful. Rather it’s him blaming climate change on orbital motion and solar activity, ha ha, why don’t you nerds and BLM activists try fixing that. We’ll be over here pumping out more β€œlife-giving” carbon dioxide. :unamused:

13 Likes
16 Likes

I think the BLM he’s talking to is the Bureau of Land Management, so not exactly activists.

16 Likes

JHC

10 Likes

Freeze peach!!!

10 Likes

There will be a slow drip to come of all the dirty things trump’s DOJ did to silence or spy on people.

12 Likes

8 Likes

Oh, I guess that makes sense.
…I mean, in truth, it doesn’t. It doesn’t make any sense at all. But still.

7 Likes

Remember this guy who thought Guam would capsize if we put too many people on it?

7 Likes