Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

Even in the reddest part of red states, there will be another craft store nearby any Hobby Lobby. There is never an excuse.

17 Likes

unless she married an older relative ( shiver ) everyone you meet is a stranger at least once.

( well, unless you’ve got my goldfish brain of course. then everyone’s a stranger most of the time.

β€œwe’ve worked together for five years? now i know you’re making this up. wait, we car pool together!? what was your name again?” )

12 Likes

I think I heard he was actually Jewish.

12 Likes

A GOP-instigated program in Texas to help students with emotional learning is now supposedly β€˜woke’ and CAUSING school shootings.

I mean, seriously, you cannot make this stuff up. They are really this stupid and this evil.

20 Likes

Their leaders have convinced them that the solution to every problem is to pretend it doesn’t exist. So anyone bringing attention to problems is the cause (and must be attacked until they are silenced).

12 Likes
6 Likes

12 Likes

From a market perspective there’s no difference between your stock losing value and people discovering it shouldn’t have value. My suspicion is a lot of people are so drenched in that ideology they genuinely don’t quite understand anything else.

13 Likes

When the time comes (and sooner or later, it will) they will eventually learn that one cannot eat gold or drink oil in order to live.

15 Likes

But - not by a Christian. Doesn’t count.

11 Likes

So, you’re saying John the Baptist wasn’t practicing Truth in Advertising?

8 Likes

No - just that he wasn’t a Christian.

10 Likes

Openly gay mayor in Oklahoma resigns shortly after taking office, citing harassments and threats

15 Likes

My humor doesn’t always land even IRL. Oh well!

13 Likes

This strategy worked for them in school boards, they are just moving up the ladder. If someone you don’t like wins an election, just drive them out with organized threats and harrassment. If only there were laws to keep this from happening… oh, some non-fascist organization to enforce them.

16 Likes

The Vinton Public Library saw a mass staff walkout and eventually closed on 8 July after losing two directors in the span of two years due to city residents complaining about the library’s display of LGBTQ+ books, as well as books about democratic leaders Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

19 Likes

Please dont be discouraged, I got it! :+1:

12 Likes
15 Likes

Imagine that!

17 Likes

Re-do the 2020 census!

10 Likes