Late Stage GOP Fascists Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก (Part 3)

Iโ€™m just wondering if my colleagues on the other side would put babies on the endangered species list.;

Given that humans are overpopulating the planet, no.

Also, sheโ€™s a moron.

15 Likes

I think the DAโ€™s office should send a representative who repeatedly invokes the Tenth Amendment to any questions the GOP asks that represent a fishing expedition.

At the end of the hearing that representative should serve each representative who called for the testimony a โ€œrequestโ€ demanding they show up in New York to be interviewed about the attempts to disrupt the Manhattan DAโ€™s officeโ€™s investigation.

11 Likes
10 Likes

What?
Have Republicans gone from quietly taking bribes and dark money โ€œcampaign contributionsโ€ to open sponsorship?
โ€œTodayโ€™s bigoted demagoguery is brought to you by Thompsonโ€™s Cigars. While basking in that warm glow of anger and hate that distracts you from thinking about whoโ€™s truly responsible for the creeping despair you feel when contemplating the future, why not responsibly smoke a Thompson? What better way to prove you really are just a temporarily embarrassed millionaire than by enjoying the smooth flavour ofโ€ฆ Thompsonโ€™s Premium Cigars!โ€

13 Likes

I honestly donโ€™t know where this should go, but Peteโ€™s a nazi, so why not here? Interesting read, I feel sorry for anyone that comes into this monsterโ€™s orbit, Itโ€™s a disturbing tale of an extremely transactional relationship that ends in suicide for the non-Thiel partner

18 Likes

A 55 year old man fantasizing about college students isnโ€™t creepy at all.

15 Likes
19 Likes

Frustrated X Files GIF by The X-Files

15 Likes
13 Likes
16 Likes
15 Likes

โ€œHe hasnโ€™t changed in the slightest. There is no shame,โ€ wrote the Postโ€™s editorial board, which said it didnโ€™t disagree with claims that Trump faces a โ€œbiased prosecutionโ€ but slammed the former president for seeking to inspire a mob.

Tired Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

15 Likes

But Senator Collins said he had learned his lesson!

19 Likes

Tired Baby GIF

14 Likes

Go Fasc, lose cash - weโ€™ll see how long you think this is funny, :clown_face:.

16 Likes

It would be great if the housing market there crashed because no one wants to visit or retire there.

18 Likes

Trying to figure out which thread this belongs in so I guess this would be โ€˜all of the aboveโ€™

12 Likes

some homosexual weirdo

What in the actual fuck is that geriatric misogynistic syphilis-ridden shitty guitarist on about?

19 Likes

Seriously.

I didnโ€™t authorize my tax money to be given out to red states for ineffectual abstinence education, but thatโ€™s really not how this works.

22 Likes

Maybe he gets that special Form 1040 with a line-item veto on every federal expenditure? :rofl:

โ€œThe post office in Antler, North Dakota? Fuck that!โ€

12 Likes