Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

One easy way to delay this is to have Oregon set a really high price for the land. Is Idaho willing to pay $1B per acre? :thinking:

10 Likes

https://archive.ph/o3ov8

12 Likes

Stephenson said the Museum did not discriminate on the basis of politics. Perhaps, he suggested, Moms for Liberty would learn something at the Museum.

Seriously? They’ve already rejected many opportunities to correct their factually wrong material. I don’t think they’ll suddenly have a Come to Reality revelation at the museum.

10 Likes

Moms for Liberty

I’ll use it again:

β€œKlanned Karenhood”

8 Likes
8 Likes

This is why hate crime investigations should be done by the feds. Equal Protection under Law from the 14th Amendment should cover victims, too.

10 Likes

Another delusional reference to the β€œsilent majority” bullshit that shows just how bad Republicans are at not just science but math?

Since Republicans think that land votes, they could count every acre of public land as voting against β€œGreater Idaho.” By my rough math, there’s 100,000 square miles in the state; 3/4 of the state is being proposed to leave; 90% of that land is public. So that’s 67,500 square miles of public land, or 43,200,000 acres, or votes, against.

9 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

6 Likes

Halloween has been canceled in Florida.

11 Likes
5 Likes

Definitely get these vibes:

14 Likes

Hang on. When NG troops leave their home state, they are no longer under the command of the governor but rather of the US Army. Wouldn’t they just be sent home or parked?

9 Likes

You think that matters to the governors that do this. It’s all for show anyway.

7 Likes

Sorry, Charlie, I am fairly certain there will be no regret whatsoever. At least on our side. Now yours? That is a different tale.

7 Likes

β€œWhy did you make me hit you?”

Fucking gaslighting fasschole.

9 Likes

If only we had given them everything they wanted, they wouldn’t be fighting to get everything they wanted. Except…they’d still be hurting people, so why would that be better?

There is only ever one thing to regret in dealing with Nazis, and that is appeasing them.

10 Likes

What I learned from men like him:

8 Likes

Happy Chris Hemsworth GIF by Marvel Studios

12 Likes