Late Stage GOP Fascists Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก (Part 3)

All these assholes need to be taken out of office. They are literally calling for dissolving the union, which they KNOW will lead to a civil war!

11 Likes

โ€œIs that, Iโ€™m sorry, is that โ€™The Phantom of the Opera soundtrack playing?โ€ asked the bewildered Cooper.

โ€œIt is indeed,โ€ said Lah. โ€œWeโ€™ve heard (Andrea) Bocelli. Weโ€™ve heard Sinรฉad Oโ€™Connor. Itโ€™s been a different sort of playlist this evening.โ€

โ€œIโ€™m sure Sinรฉad Oโ€™Connor would have been thrilled to hear that,โ€ Cooper replied, a reference to the late Irish singer reportedly likening Trump to the devil in one of her last interviews.

Cooper then cut the talk with Lah short.

โ€œI think weโ€™re going to have to go because the sound is sort of overpowering,โ€ he said.

4 Likes

I havenโ€™t seen the video, but did he mean it in tha same way one would say โ€œthe smell was overpoweringโ€ in reference to an outhouse that desperately needs servicing?

4 Likes

I donโ€™t take Tarrioโ€™s claims here at face value but either way itโ€™s obvious from his โ€œI didnโ€™t snitch!โ€ interviews that heโ€™s still betting big on a Federal pardon from Trump or some other Republican President.

Dumbass still doesnโ€™t get it. Even if Trump gets back into power, heโ€™s never used the power of the pardon just to reward people who were loyal to him in the past. If that were his M.O. he could have pardoned the insurrectionists before he left office.Trump pardoned people when he thought doing so would benefit him personally. Letting Tarrio out of prison wouldnโ€™t win over any voters who arenโ€™t already all in for Trump, but it would further tie Trump to a group of people who helped get Trump indicted.

8 Likes

Kevin McCarthy just authorized an impeachment investigation of President Biden on my teevee.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Alex Borstein Prime Video GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

11 Likes

This is apparently just window dressing. Heโ€™s not calling for an impeachment inquiry vote on the floor- so itโ€™s not an impeachment. Itโ€™s the same investigation theyโ€™ve been doing.

So the talking heads are saying. And that it wonโ€™t satisfy the Matt Gaetzes because they want a real impeachment.

8 Likes

Game Of Thrones Ugh GIF

10 Likes

Whatโ€™s up with his criminal court cases; can we finally get some momentum there?

6 Likes

I want to say that they ended up not pressing charges?

Angry Spongebob Squarepants GIF

3 Likes

9 Likes

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

8 Likes

Tonight Show Agree GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

9 Likes

Late news out of Murdochland. They were pushing this in February.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Itโ€™s absolutely true that Tuberhaed is a dickish dumbass. Itโ€™s also absolutely true that the Senate controls its own rules and shouldnโ€™t let the whole one person can determine national policy rule continue.

Fix the rule and shitweasels wonโ€™t matter as much!

9 Likes

Itโ€™s a bird.

Itโ€™s a plane.

No. Itโ€™s Super Karen!

4 Likes
1 Like

4 Likes