Laura Benanti nails Melania in this Washington farewell

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/19/laura-benanti-nails-melania-in-this-washington-farewell.html

7 Likes

Well done, that looks like it took quite the effort to produce.

9 Likes

I know that the divorce papers are already in the mail, but it pleases me to know that this absolute horror of a person will never truly escape being chained to Il Douche and his toxic legacy.

19 Likes

Well, at least it was shorter that Cats.

9 Likes

The Huge Apple

from here on out

5 Likes

apparently, i can’t even listen to the FAKE one in a parody video. made it about halfway.

6 Likes

The least Melania deserves (especially in light of the comments so far), is to be forced to watch this video, and to listen to a team of nerds explain each of the jokes and why people find it funny. She’d be quizzed on her understanding too. A real slap-on-the-wrist with a lasting mark.

3 Likes

Same. I think I made it a bit more than a third of the way through before I cried uncle. Honestly, I feel like that’s a credit to Laura Benanti for nailing it. The problem is that the subject they are lampooning is just way too cringy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.