Lauren Boebert brushed off 15,000 violent gun deaths per year as just a "drop in the bucket" (video)

You don’t know what she has been up to

4 Likes

LOL. No. Certainly those Bundy boys must’ve worked through one by now, though. They live a lot closer to Boebert’s district than I do!

7 Likes

One way to fit her in a bucket.

Probably more sanitary than the ground meat in her restaurant.

4 Likes

Well, she’s so fullashit, just give her an enema first, then she’ll fit in a thimble.

6 Likes

I knew someone would go out of their way to point that out (sigh) but my reply would’ve lost its impact had it read “this quote may or may not have been uttered by Stalin etc etc”.

I personally don’t care, but it sure sounds like something a man would say who had the blood of 20 million people on his hands.

I mean… he’s been dead for about 70 years. Maybe focus on the monsters in our midst instead of stirring up monsters long dead. Stalin can’t hurt anyone now, but Boebert actually can.

5 Likes

I suspect that this approach would be medically unsupportable compared to current standard of care; but in principle it’d be eminently doable(at least for later-stage abortions where there’s more fetus to work with) to use a ballistic mechanism designed for suitably low penetration and limited cavitation as an abortion mechanism.

I would never advocate actually doing so on a patient when sensible alternatives exist; but I can’t deny being curious about the reaction a specially engineered abortion gun would provoke in people who can’t quite decide whether they love firearms or other people’s fetuses more.

So … I shouldn’t reference past events or people when commenting on present day atrocities?

Hmmm, very intriguing. And by “intriguing” I mean “no”.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.