GOP candidate shows up at rallies with slogan that ties guns to babies

Originally published at: GOP candidate shows up at rallies with slogan that ties guns to babies | Boing Boing

9 Likes

I trust that many Georgia voters will make it clear that, no, this death cult does not run the state.

ETA: yeah, this bunch really cares about the children. /s

33 Likes

25 Likes

Clearly taking the COVID squirt gun baptism thing up a notch.

20 Likes

Just checking my maths… so Jesus + Guns + Babies? Does that mean Jesus + Babies = Butter?

11 Likes

They really are saying the quiet part out loud these days, aren’t they? You might even say screaming it at the top of their lungs and being proud of it.

22 Likes

Those babies should be proud to be gunned down by Jesus. :upside_down_face:

23 Likes

I would get if she said “we don’t kill babies” but “we decide if we kill babies”?

Those are two very diffident positions. Like, when would the decision be made to kill babies?

15 Likes

As a child eating atheist, my mouth waters at the association with babies and butter.

11 Likes

When Moloch’s furnace needs fuel. Of course, these days they abstract it a bit with firearms.

22 Likes

So does this lady have a shot at winning?

5 Likes

Fuck these guys. This is distinctiy anti-democratic and anti-Constitution. And they’re boasting about it.

19 Likes

“Jesus Guns Babies” …it isn’t really about “babies” at all (y’know), because they give @#$-all about social support for even the newly born. It’s about some vile medievalist mindset of controlling women which appeals to the troglodytes. And then, it’s not about “jesus” at all because, well, consider the slightest hint of some of the original precepts of Christianity and they’re against all that. So, ok… it is about the @#$ guns. How about lots of media coverage, ala the Black Panthers scaring the racist idiots toward gun control only this time with great and good bodily rights protestors? -sigh- …probably not; the brief uptick in gun control following the Black Panthers event didn’t last and certainly didn’t abate racism.

9 Likes

I can’t believe they left off “Bait” from that list.

8 Likes

And + Monster Trucks + Pork Sliders

8 Likes

If its Lauren Boehbert, then you are talking about undercooked Pork Sliders. She is old friends with E.Colli.

7 Likes

and + buttered scones for tea

6 Likes

No. I’m fairly certain that Kemp has the nomination locked up. Perdue was his only real competition, and he didn’t really get anywhere. She’s absolutely trailing both of them by miles.

Kemp’s real competition is in the general against Abrams. She has a real shot at winning.

22 Likes

Even the most charitable interpretation of this slogan (“these are the three things we value most!”) still prioritizes guns over the lives of babies.

21 Likes

And no mention of Mama … or trains … or trucks … or prison … or gettin’ drunk

9 Likes