Lauren Boebert demands impeachment of Homeland Security head for being too good at stopping fentanyl smugglers

Originally published at: Lauren Boebert demands impeachment of Homeland Security head for being too good at stopping fentanyl smugglers | Boing Boing

7 Likes

She seems to believe that he must of brought it to the border himself.

13 Likes

Hey Trash Barbie, your Spirit Animal is dying. Eff off already.

13 Likes

Drug addicts are about the only people I could assume are in the right frame of mind to vote for her.

16 Likes

umm… Bobo…

Drawing Motivation GIF

19 Likes

I just feel an unsettling hollow nothingness when I take moment to try and ponder whats in her head.

14 Likes

That’s what’s so crazy about this sort of gotcha factoid. “14,000 pounds of fentanyl was seized at the border” means that 14,000 pounds of the stuff didn’t enter the country, but we’re expected to hear “14,000 pounds of fentanyl was allowed into the country.” This brain cell-free reasoning must resonate with the GQP base because it’s used all the time. I guess the audience is conditioned so that regardless of what is said they hear only “Democrats…bad. Me…good.”

8 Likes

Must have affected her dealer

6 Likes

Well, she’s kind of right. 14,000 pounds of fentanyl IS a record high.
Probably not one that anyone ever comes down from, though.

9 Likes

Appoint me! I promise that under my watch, we will not find one gram of any illegal drugs at our borders!

Also, Homeland Security will transition entirely to work from home. It’s right there in the name of the agency, people.

15 Likes

I’m starting to think these folks don’t know the meaning of the word “seized”

7 Likes

I’m starting to think Boebert doesn’t know the meaning of the word “the”.

12 Likes

We’re in for two years, at least, of this. Impeachment articles will be introduced every time someone in the Biden administration farts.

7 Likes

Conservatives have been making this argument for several years now.

I guess if the Feds don’t seize the drugs then we never knew they existed, so one can deny they ever existed at all.

The real issue here isn’t the border, it’s the drug epidemic. There has never been a point when the USA was winning the “War on Drugs.”

4 Likes

I know there’s an unsettling hollow nothingness inside her head, that’s why I just don’t bother pondering it.

3 Likes

Besides entertaining us with these funny tirades, what does she did to make her district a better place? I mean, you can have bad stand up comedy routines for free on Internet…
These kind of picturesque politicians are very common around the world. They have nothing to show their constituents besides a waging a dubious and vague culture war.

And they seem they are loosing It.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.