Lauren Boebert gleefully announces that SCOTUS works with the GOP to expand gun rights (video)

Originally published at: Lauren Boebert gleefully announces that SCOTUS works with the GOP to expand gun rights (video) | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Vomiting Marcus Butler GIF by StyleHaul

18 Likes

“Guns, God, Glory.”

These people are fucking nuts.

25 Likes

Colin Jost Shrug GIF by Saturday Night Live

15 Likes

But they ain’t stupid…

11 Likes

Qrist, what a danger to society

8 Likes

Thing is, they’re deeply stupid… but incredibly well organized. When the majority of your base is made up of reactionary, undereducated folks, they’re an easy resource of pent up rage to tap into. Say what yuh will in the negative about modern [republicans], but them automatons know how to congregate and impose their will.

6 Likes

Quite of few of these fascists are HIGHLY education, degrees from the ivy league and all that. And plenty of people without even a HS education are not pushing for fascism. The people following them might be educated or not. That isn’t the problem, the problem is their embrace of fascist ideology.

Time to focus on the ACTUAL problem, which is the rise of fascism in the GOP, not people being “stupid”… which is often just yet another form of lazy classism.

17 Likes

Stupid organizational geniuses are the worst kind.

Maybe they’re just evil?

6 Likes

Fair. You are absolutely correct. I should’ve said “informed only through confirmation bias/totally uninformed/willfully ignorant”.

Don’t mean my reply to sound spicy or pointed, I’m just… exhausted.

3 Likes

Then focus on the REAL problem and stop wasting your time and energy on classism.

4 Likes

I was one of those people clamoring for Ruth Bader Ginsburg to retire so that a young liberal justice could take her place. What a disaster losing her was. I guess she thought she was going to live forever?

3 Likes

train GIF

That train is always on time…

5 Likes

A 5-4 loss would have been so much better?

8 Likes

It’s like they don’t consider why it’s 5-4 either, a certain Yertle and his trusty filly Buster have loads more culpability than a woman who devoted her working life to life to law, not politics.

8 Likes

The gushing Qongresstroll and proud owner of Shooter’s Grill in Rifle, Colorado

Not for long.

6 Likes

Maybe not for long:
Shooter’s Restaurant lost its lease
Time for another grift…
ETA:
@anon33932455

Sure seems that way, but this strikes me as mere gloating on her part.
After all, gotta Own The Libs…

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.