Lauren Boebert supports public urination criminalization despite husband's indecent exposure conviction

Originally published at: Lauren Boebert supports public urination criminalization despite husband's indecent exposure conviction | Boing Boing

4 Likes

What an awful human she is…

26 Likes

Hopefully Boebert quickly pisses her career away.

10 Likes

While there’s a seeming contradiction, Wilhoit’s Law once again explains why it makes perfect sense in her pea brain and why she has no worries about the law affecting her family.

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

13 Likes

Oh mercy what condition her position is in

2 Likes

But he didn’t urinate…

1 Like

No, he flashed under aged girls his dick. She’s OK with public nudity when it’s her husband flashing children, but not when it’s people who have no other options because they live on the street need to take a piss.

15 Likes

Setting aside her general terribleness and hypocrisy, she’s just BAD AT THIS. Asks question, answer is contrary to what she expected. Asks another question, gets an unexpected answer again. Then some churlish condescension directed toward the chairman, followed by a number of other questions that net her a string of contrary-to-stupid-talking-point answers. What an incompetent fool.

9 Likes

Was he convicted or was there just a police report that didn’t lead to charges? I tried to figure this out the other day and remained unsure. Not that this is an important point like… Ethically… I just like to be super precise when arguing with people so like to get my facts straight.

Edit: it looks like recent furore has changed the algorithm’s results enough that it had at the top an article confirms that he was sentenced to 4 days in jail and two years probation.

1 Like

pee brain

2 Likes

He did jail time… he pled guilty…

Not sure why people who are proven liars and hypocrites are still getting the benefit of the doubt for their shitty behavior?

5 Likes

Boebert, bless her heart, was in favor of public urination when the January 6th rioters used the Capitol building as a toilet. Strange the way her priorities shift when the offending party isn’t wearing an ugly red hat.

7 Likes

Oh my, she’s really fascinated by public urination. Here she is grilling someone about public urination.

Did anyone ever teach her not to ask a question if she didn’t already know the answer and to have transcripts to back it up?

2 Likes

Perhaps we should donate and plant some of these around the neighborhood.

b57c7e698f7af5a48a93e8f443c88618--amsterdam-green-roofs

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.