Lauren Boebert tells her MAGA mob to disrupt flights, even if it gets them kicked off a plane

Her Democrat opponent (who nearly beat her) is running again and has raised a fair chunk of money already, so here’s hoping.

18 Likes

That sounds vaguely familiar.

8 Likes

Funny how Repugnicants rant about ‘family values’, when they’re engaged in lowering the age of consent and marriage for children. Here in the U.K., her son would be on a sex offender list for the rest of his life, and the girl probably taken into care.

10 Likes

that would be cruel to the rest of the passengers - like:
man! i had one too many drinks in tha airport lounge and now i have to go really bad! can i pee on her? i mean, i’m just “answering the call!”

6 Likes

Putting her on a no fly list (that is probably unconstitutional) sounds fun, but would solve nothing. Some rich maga scum would just fly her out of aspen or rifle on their private jet.

2 Likes

Huh. What, exactly, kind of “call” does one answer on a plane? How does one display one’s “patriotism” on a plane (in a way that’s going to upset flight attendants)? School principals and county commissioners is obvious - demanding book censoring and other adoption of fascist policies. But a plane? They’ve stopped asking people to wear masks, so that’s not it. The only possible answer involves xenophobic/racist/homophobic harassment of other passengers. There’s nothing else that it could mean at this point.

9 Likes

if it costs me an election

We can only hope…

6 Likes

Next she’s going to rant about how you should go ahead and ram the car in front of you for driving too slowly.

4 Likes

“Anything Mommy says I gotta do that I.DON’T.WANNA!”

That’s not far off from their actual rhetoric.

9 Likes

boebert has suspicious travel habits

7 Likes

Witch hunt, it’s the only way the democrats can defeat her.

Or so I heard on Twitter in the next day or two.

8 Likes

But of course. While not everyone packs for a trip, of those who do, some prefer open carry-on, while others prefer concealed carry-on.

6 Likes

So, in short: “You do it or else I’ll call you a chicken. I’ll watch.”.

The kind of ‘friend’ to avoid even in the pre-school years.

7 Likes

Came here to say this, thank you.

3 Likes

So how long until the first shootout with the other ‘good guy with a gun’ on the plane?

7 Likes

I was reading her twitter this morning, she’s terrified of Dylan Mulvaney not wanting to be called a man, grey wolves in Colorado, and people with good credit being penalized.

I guess flight attendants are responsible for that stuff.

4 Likes

2 Likes

So what happens when a MAGA goon runs up against a MAGA flight attendant?

4 Likes

Not good enough, since she would still be able to travel by car, bus, or train. Lock her up!

2 Likes

That clause doesn’t refer to criminal arrest; it’s not a pass to commit crimes without consequence. It refers to a mostly-defunct practice of civil arrest for attendance at a non-criminal proceeding.

Common mistake.

7 Likes