Pro-Trump activist kicked off plane for refusing to wear a mask

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/18/pro-trump-activist-kicked-off.html

14 Likes

“I would prefer not to,” Straka replied before later adding, “You’re asking me to do something that’s not a law.”

Getting vibes of:
"AM I BEING DETAINED?"

Edit: Apparently, it’s this guys dream to get kicked off and recorded doing so.

9 Likes

Please tell me they at least had the decency to wait until the plane reached cruising altitude before kicking him off??? :joy:

33 Likes

Another “martyr” to the regime’s grand cause of stupidity and ignorance. The only thing that would have completed it was the flight attendant giving him a can of beer to hold.

17 Likes

That’s when the flight attendant should have said that his not wearing a mask violated her religious beliefs. Beaten with their own kung fu style.

21 Likes

What altitude were they at?

5 Likes

So. Not a gentleman then?

11 Likes

It’s usually pretty accurate to run a s/pro-Trump activist/anti-American Nazi/ on things…

5 Likes

I love the visual commentary by the reporter.

2 Likes

WEAR A MASK its the new rule! One has to submit to any number of rules to fly i.e. no guns, certain size liquids etc and now you have to wear a mask.

17 Likes

FixedTFY

14 Likes

He’s right. There is no law that says you can’t be a self-centered fucked up little asshole.

My son is going through chemo right now. He has no immune system. RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC.

So here’s a resounding FUCK YOU to all non mask wearing pieces of shit!

60 Likes

I hope you’re son is okay and gets well soon. I’m sorry how little people like this care about others who are immo-compromised.

37 Likes

meanwhile we’re at 120,000 deaths today in just four months and everyone is just numb to the numbers as much as they are numb to trump, the worst thing is for every death there are a dozen people with long term health problems now, they are suffering silently because the media doesn’t find it sexy enough to cover

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us

13 Likes

Asshole

25 Likes

Stealin’ that.

Thanks.

12 Likes

“You’re asking me to do something that’s not a law.”

There is a difference. One person is acting like law is about morals.

They are not.

The “Am I being detained ?” is a question that one person asks another in a coercive relationship with unequal access to personal protection and rights to move about freely in the cabin, as it were.

5 Likes

Q: What is your medical condition, sir?

A: Ignorant, arrogant selfishness.

Much of the country seems to be suffering from this condition.

12 Likes

“Enjoy your drive to Dallas, sir.”

8 Likes

Given his Twitter profile, I’d guess he was looking for some attention and has clearly been successful.

6 Likes