Woman claims she was kicked off Alaska Airlines plane for wearing a pro-Trump mask but airlines she's not telling the full story

Originally published at: Woman claims she was kicked off Alaska Airlines plane for wearing a pro-Trump mask but airlines she's not telling the full story | Boing Boing

4 Likes

tenor

40 Likes

Someone’s feelings were obviously hurt. Anyways.

17 Likes

It’s funny how the right loves to say “fuck your feelings” when they’re the ones trying to do everything based on their own personal feelings instead of governing based off of actual data.

37 Likes

17 Likes

“We gave you a chance. Here’s the door. Start walking.”

11 Likes

the mask said “F**k Your Feelings” in addition to “Trump 2020”:

I’m guessing it didn’t say “f**k your feelings” but “fuck your feelings”? Which, either way, at this point seems like a pretty weird self-own, given his loss and the extreme, reality-denying butt-hurt of his followers.

19 Likes

Christ, what a maskhole.

7 Likes

As for the photo included with the story, let’s associate the Trumper with her own crappy behavior, not the flight attendant who was forced to contend with her nonsense.

11 Likes

My favorite Simpsons gag is when Homer divulges that he was kicked out of the AV club for his views on the Vietnam War and for stealing projectors.

Some days it’s tough to find the GIF you want, though.

14 Likes

Just once, I want to read about an anti-masker being thrown off a plane while it is taxiing. But I’m a noted mean person.

7 Likes

Only while it’s taxiing? Pfft, sounds like a typical bleeding heart lib to me.

9 Likes

A pro-Trump Covid mask? How can such a thing exist? Is it soaked in bleach and infused with horse drugs?

14 Likes

Wait, the airline says someone wearing a Trump mask WAS LYING?

4 Likes

We’ve seen “PNW Huntress” before. She’s basically a professional victim, going around creating scenes like this for social media traffic. I really don’t want to pollute my google results by searching for examples, but it’s a name I definitely recognize from Karen posts and such.

15 Likes

So, is the full story is she is already “yellow-carded” from previous flights meaning that any disruption results in being ejected (as opposed to a warning/correction)?

Or is the “Fuck Your Feelings” somehow visible on that black mask and its a bad angle?

1 Like

3 Likes

It’s inside out, it looks like to me. She says she changed her mask and was still kicked off the plane.

I think the real story is D.) all of the above, where the huntress had a history of bad behavior, came on the flight with an objectionable slogan, was told to leave, and then turned her mask inside out and cried about being kicked out even though she did something they asked her to do, albeit too late and in a rude way.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Oh, it doesn’t have to be taxiing…

ETA:

Ah. Give her Mal’s Solution, then…

3 Likes