Florida man pulled from flight for wearing women's underwear in lieu of a mask

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/12/16/florida-man-pulled-from-flight-for-wearing-womens-underwear-in-lieu-of-a-mask.html

7 Likes

24 Likes

Artist’s conception:

15 Likes

Paley Center No GIF by The Paley Center for Media

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

38 Likes

What a tighty whitie.

19 Likes

He’s from Cape Coral. A city that is constantly on the local news for the number of cars burglarized and/or stolen because a the residents can’t grasp the concept of locking doors and taking the keys with them. 'nuff said.

5 Likes

“Apparently other passengers walked off the plane in solidarity.”

Sweet, get all the assholes off the plane in one fell swoop.

42 Likes

…I’m not sure I want to know what that references. It’s not Captain Underpants, I know that much.

6 Likes

Total bonehead.

Not that I think he’s right - but I’m eager to learn what science says about all this. Not expecting much in the next few years - but all of this ultimately informs how to properly manage virus outbreaks later.

I would not be surprised if the science shows how we applied mask policies today in certain situations (like public transport, planes, restaurants) was the best we could do at the time but ultimately not as effective as we think.

Till then - I’m masking, boostering, and whatever else the experts tell me to do.

7 Likes

giphy

26 Likes

That’s the poster for the movie “Hentai Kamen” (Hentai Kamen (film) - Wikipedia)

" Kyosuke is the son of a fallen cop and a dominatrix. Although tall and strong, he has little self-confidence or fighting skills. One day, a twist of fate leads him to a hostage situation involving the new transfer student, Aiko Himeno. During Kyosuke’s infiltration to try to help save the hostages, he learns by chance that wearing women’s used underwear on his face awakens the dormant powers of his dominatrix mother and, combined with the influence of his policeman father’s strong sense of justice, transforms him into a superhero - Hentai Kamen."

10 Likes

17 Likes

christ, dad! can’t take you anywhere!

14 Likes

“Jenne said he still feels like he was in the right.“

I’m sure that statement applies to everything the entitled jackass has ever done. He’s speaking for a portion of society that thinks they’re in the right for carrying rifles everywhere they go and then painting themselves as the oppressed.

37 Likes

Are people just boarding flights with little to no care they actually get to where they were going? “Sorry grandma, I will miss your birthday. I got kicked off the flight for exercising my freedoms!”

If you’re going to wear underwear on your head, make it at least the regular cotton ones that would cover your face as well as a cloth mask would.

10 Likes

There needs to be a shared “no fly” list among airlines to keep these idiots off the planes. Maybe Trump can take another stab at launching his own airline so his followers can have the option to fly with panty-masks and stay away from the rest of us.

13 Likes

Snakes on a plane, meet incels on a plane.

10 Likes

yes. They think they are activists fighting the big bad gubmit that is oppressing them. These are planned for maximum attention to show how “oppressive” safety protocols around covid are…

28 Likes

my only real question?

(sorry)

Clean or Dirty?

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My wish for him is that forever after, he is served all soups, stews and chilis in this:

11 Likes