Lawyer who pooped in a Pringles can has license reinstated

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/19/lawyer-who-pooped-in-a-pringles-can-has-license-reinstated.html

7 Likes

Pretty messed up all around. Obviously this is a reprehensible thing to do to people at the victims’ advocates center, but also just imagine being accused of a crime and finding out this guy was the person the state appointed to handle your defense.

13 Likes

Yeah. Ok, I’m going to go ahead and make this promise now. Hopefully it won’t come back to haunt me. I promise, once I am admitted to the bar, that I will never, ever, hurl any object full of feces anywhere, other than maybe a bag of dog poop into my own trash can, if I’m feeling particularly daring.

ETA: Also, I promise to not do that even if I’m never admitted to the bar.

34 Likes

Prank? Throwing biological waste into an area where people traffic seems more like vandalism.

11 Likes

He did this in November and did it “at least ten times that year”. So that’s pretty close to a monthly… deposit. Very professional.

7 Likes

behavior that “called into question his fitness to practice law.”

:person_facepalming:

3 Likes

I can has license? (Sorry, I had to)

5 Likes

Once you poop, you can’t stop.

19 Likes

Huh. I would’ve thought he would’ve been permanently shit-canned.

27 Likes

I wish there was an angry upvote.

11 Likes

I don’t think this is the defense he thinks it is.

10 Likes

His sanctions don’t seem severe at all. Maybe a couple of months community service cleaning poop up on top of the suspension. Unlike dogs - sometimes you have to stick their noses in it.

8 Likes

In his defense, eating so much Pringles must really mess with one’s digestive system
soccer love GIF by Pringles

3 Likes

Blakeslee claimed he didn’t target anyone and said he pulled the Pringles prank at least 10 times that year.

Page from Trump playbook: Normalize shitty behavior.

9 Likes

I promise not to send you a celebratory shipment of elephant poop when you pass with a card saying “aren’t you the least bit tempted”

9 Likes

That is greatly appreciated, thank you.

8 Likes

Making myself a touch nauseous here while recalling this during an early lunch… but here goes: In high school, junior year, in class, and someone seated somewhere aft of me passed me a small, tightly folded note. Written on the folded note was this; open me up [which I did] for a surprise [which it was]. The sender had hawked into it. I correctly guessed who it was (a notorious class clown), looked back, saw him (as did our instructor who took an interest in such things) and one of the other students ratting him out then and there. Instructor saw the goobered note and walked the clown out the door for a little talk. The end.

4 Likes

We will hold you to that promise.

5 Likes

I think I’ll do that also… but from a great distance.

4 Likes

Saying that you do things like that all the time isn’t the defense you think it is…

2 Likes