Ohio attorney suspended for defecating in Pringles can and launching it into legal adversaries' car lot

Originally published at: Ohio attorney suspended for defecating in Pringles can and launching it into legal adversaries' car lot | Boing Boing

5 Likes

12 Likes

Cope Better Call Saul GIF

7 Likes

Dammit, Ohio! Quit trying to compete with Florida on the crazy! That’s a race to bottom nobody wants to watch!

(As an Ohioan, I apologize on behalf of … well, everyone and everything.)

8 Likes

And each turd is perfectly proportioned.

6 Likes

Do the disciplinary options in cases like this include having the fact that he is that Mr. Pringles announced to the court during every case he participates in in the future?

3 Likes

I think you mean

13eda6e1273fb91ce6ee669f330633306d757f31

10 Likes

I immediately thought of this scene:

tumblr_inline_o21os8MGcR1ruhf7b_500

6 Likes

:thinking: Why is this giving me flashbacks? Oh, right… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

This reminds me of something Confucius said:

7 Likes

@beschizza Cincinnati not Cincinatti :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice. Going to add “Once you poop, you can’t stoop” to the post.

6 Likes

I tried to find what this guy looks like out of morbid curriosity. I failed. But I think I found his website, which is pretty spartan, like it was only partially set up, but OMG, he has Pringles cans in the gallery??

I think what happened is someone posted the cans to his Google Maps page. Like if you were at a restaurant you could take a pic and post it on the Google maps and/or write a review. And then somehow is gallery is pulling from there, and is showing the Pringles cans as well (which were added in November). LOL.

7 Likes

At least there wasn’t a fan involved.

4 Likes

The conduct of…was called into question after he shat in a Pringles can and threw it into the parking lot of a crime-victim advocacy center.

This is just…heehee.

4 Likes

Well there goes my habit of eating from random Pringles cans I find in parking lots.

3 Likes

These poop stories always really intrigue me, especially when they involve some form of sanitary disposal. Like, thanks for pooping in a Pringles can instead of along the highway, I guess, but why are you regularly pooping in your car in the first place? Is your list of perceived enemies that long that you feel the need to keep ammo handy? Is it a fetish? Did you forget to go at Starbuck’s and that latte kicks in during the commute?

And the guy at the Capitol; at some point during that exercise you must become aware that you’re taking a crap in front of other people and it will in no way have an impact on the already-decided election, right? Or does he to this day believe, “Yeah, that was a great idea!”

3 Likes

" In determining what punishment to mete out, the court relied on a previous ruling involving “The Naked Photographer” − an Ohio House GOP caucus attorney who photographed more than 30 women as he flashed them.

Steve Linnen was indefinitely suspended in 2006 for that conduct and he pleaded guilty to 53 misdemeanor offenses. He got his law license restored in 2014.

The court also relied on punishment in the case of Scott Blauvelt, a Butler County attorney with a history of public indecency."

Wtf is wrong with these people?

1 Like

Once you poop, you can’t stoop.

Once you defecate you can’t litigate!

3 Likes

Someone just opened a big can of tapeworms. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes