Nobody knew who was taking a daily dump on a high school football field until cameras caught him in the act

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/05/03/nobody-knew-who-was-taking-a-d.html

3 Likes

What an interesting way of announcing his retirement.

36 Likes

$147,504 a year and pooping in public?

20 Likes

I don’t know about that lewdness charge. I think the prosecutor is just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.

34 Likes

“So you are saying they are steamed hams ? At this time of year ? On this football field ?”

16 Likes

Obligatory joke about the shitty state of public school administration.

11 Likes

I bet this leads to an embezzlement investigation.

2 Likes

I have a real job in the private sector. So I would be immediately dismissed and not put on paid leave or other such nonsense. I feel that the government is way too cautious with their employees and it takes an extraordinary misconduct to be fired.

3 Likes

Ensign Suder is more disturbed than I thought.

10 Likes

He’s the superintendent in Kenilworth NJ, and lives near the Holmdel high school. They’re pretty far apart, at least as NJ goes.

4 Likes

Tramaglini is also charged with lewdness and littering.

Growing up in New Jersey we commonly referred to this type of person as “crap hound”.

9 Likes

If it weren’t for those meddling kids, he’d have gotten away with it

25 Likes

Execrable behavior, what he’s dung. An affront to the natural ordure. He feces some stern discipline, I’m sure.

18 Likes

Because if government played fast and loose with regulations, nobody would ever raise a stink in the media. They really need to relax more. Cf: Scott Pruitt.

4 Likes

It is very difficult to fire public sector employees. There is a Toronto cop doing jail time for an unjustified killing of a teenager and is on (unpaid leave).

Oh come on who of us hasn’t… checks story whoa, he was taking a shit? Not just drainin’ the lizard?

Yeah, good luck buddy. If prairie doggin’ don’t work, just shit your pants like everybody else.

5 Likes

This reminds me of the ‘Mad Pooper’ incident, in which another runner had a very similar unfortunate scatological ritual.

I wonder how the whole mad pooper thing turned out.

4 Likes

‘Don’t shit where you work’ was supposed to be a metaphor.

21 Likes

FTFY; the implied ‘speak only for yourself’ sentiment is a given.

7 Likes

Dump the gray turd.